Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any progress with the sharing route beyond the brother asking for help getting close to Mom? I played through a couple weeks but I can't get anything to trigger and the CG's don't tell me anything beyond the MC catching them in compromising situations.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any progress with the sharing route beyond the brother asking for help getting close to Mom? I played through a couple weeks but I can't get anything to trigger and the CG's don't tell me anything beyond the MC catching them in compromising situations.
No, not yet.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it still game over is you have sex with mom? like it was 2 updates ago, or that have changed?
edit:: loading the old save from 0.2 mother still say you have to move out after you fucked her and "that is how your story ends"

• Haha
Reactions: mathan

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
How do you progress with sister I've got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how far can you go with mom
does the lust points drop by themself if you don't push the ladies ?

Reactions: tagod

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do you progress with sister I've got to
And how far can you go with mom
does the lust points drop by themself if you don't push the ladies ?
When could you get the bj from the mother or could eat her out? In her room? At which time? For me the same actions repeat themselves no matter what ... can´t progress with her ... Lust is 50 and relationship somewhat over 50

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
When could you get the bj from the mother or could eat her out? In her room? At which time? For me the same actions repeat themselves no matter what ... can´t progress with her ... Lust is 50 and relationship somewhat over 50
Sleeping in sisters bed at night unlocked the scene for me Haven't got a BJ yet though :( BTW how did you get relationship over 50 ?
It won't go past 50 for me or past 40 with sister

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Sleeping in sisters bed at night unlocked the scene for me Haven't got a BJ yet though :( BTW how did you get relationship over 50 ?
It won't go past 50 for me or past 40 with sister
Eating out and titjob are the end of Karen's vanilla route, Nicole's should end with a handjob. Certain events will raise relationship, if you haven't reached the end of the content and nothing new is happening despite having max relationship, than try raising lust, than going through the daily stuff or sleeping should progress things if high enough. Pretty sure you can go nuts with the lust stats in the phone cheats without breaking the game.

Reactions: mickster101

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Eating out and titjob are the end of Karen's vanilla route, Nicole's should end with a handjob. Certain events will raise relationship, if you haven't reached the end of the content and nothing new is happening despite having max relationship, than try raising lust, than going through the daily stuff or sleeping should progress things if high enough. Pretty sure you can go nuts with the lust stats in the phone cheats without breaking the game.
Okey thanks alot ,then I am done for now :)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes