AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi... i just loved the game when i tried the last update (y) :love: Great jobb Dev :)
I started from scratch, loved that you have to grind but moderately and story went forward nice. I got all scenes with Mom, but wanted to try sharing path so i was nice to the brother, accepted to help him, but got nothing. No scenes with Mom or brother. So i checked in here, that i was supposed to be mean to Mom and brother???? Then i started to change the points with cheats up and down and still nothing. Soo, my question is... what is the best way to obtain the sharing route??? Nice to Mom? nice to brother??? how???

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
im gonna play from the beginning again... soo, let me get this straight...
I have to pump up relationship and lust with Mom to 50 in 30 days to get all scenes right.
i did it last time and wanted to share Mom and newer got no NTR scenes.
And then im supposed to lower the relationship to -50 to get Davin to share Mom???
How do you lower stats from 50 to -50?? cheat?
And when im starting fresh.. Can i start with lowering to -50, get the scenes and then raise the relatonship to 50 and see the other part... Does it work????

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
k, tried this- seems to be a slight bug with the "ask for money" scenes- If you DON'T have enough money, but you try to give some, instead of the failure routine, the if statement hangs and you get a crash.
I saw some comments on "under 30 days"... is there a day counter on this thing?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Hi... i just loved the game when i tried the last update (y) :love: Great jobb Dev :)
I started from scratch, loved that you have to grind but moderately and story went forward nice. I got all scenes with Mom, but wanted to try sharing path so i was nice to the brother, accepted to help him, but got nothing. No scenes with Mom or brother. So i checked in here, that i was supposed to be mean to Mom and brother???? Then i started to change the points with cheats up and down and still nothing. Soo, my question is... what is the best way to obtain the sharing route??? Nice to Mom? nice to brother??? how???
Sharing route doesn't have any content yet, just vanilla and ntr.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
im gonna play from the beginning again... soo, let me get this straight...
I have to pump up relationship and lust with Mom to 50 in 30 days to get all scenes right.
i did it last time and wanted to share Mom and newer got no NTR scenes.
And then im supposed to lower the relationship to -50 to get Davin to share Mom???
How do you lower stats from 50 to -50?? cheat?
And when im starting fresh.. Can i start with lowering to -50, get the scenes and then raise the relatonship to 50 and see the other part... Does it work????
Sharing route doesn't have any content yet, just vanilla and ntr. You can alter stats up and down through cheats in the phone, only way to break away from the vanilla or ntr path once you've progressed on them as far as I can tell. If you start one route than cheat into the other it might break the game since it wasn't intended that way, but i'm not sure.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well.... im curious... dont like cheating, couse it most of the time fuck up the game...
soo, im gonna try NTR -50 first, then +50 later. But another question... Do i need 30 days to for NTR -50 aswell???

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well... i have another question.... i started from scratch again and wanna see NTR. the problem is, when i lower Moms relationship, i lower her lust aswell... soo, how can i raise her lust but not relationship?????

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Guy in Charge [v0.4] [totallyoklad9348] - Original Size: 913MB

Download Win (55MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I include both vanilla content and ntr in every update, so there is always something for someone :D
Love the game Dev, great work especially Mom :p :love:
When i started from scratch and wanted to see NTR, when im lowering Relationship with Mom, the Lust is going down aswell. When i checked this thread, i red that to see NTR i need Relationship -50 and Lust high. Is it correct? So how to raise Lust without Relationship?
Well first im going +50 first i guess, and then -50??? What about the next update. After -50 climb back to 50 for the next update?
Or do i have to cheat to get it?

And i just found an small error in the new update. I met sister and she asked me about money in the beginning of the game when i diddnt have 350. When i pressed "give her the money" got the the error message "an error accured" but when i pressed ignore, it worked and she said "thank you " :ROFLMAO: So i rolled back , used cheats to raise money, went back to her and everything worked OK. It should be an easy fix for you.
Keep up the good work (y)
I hope both brothers gonna fuck both of them and maybe Mom gonna meet some guy and all those possibilites gonna open up for all of the characters :love:

Aug 17, 2018
Love the game Dev, great work especially Mom :p :love:
When i started from scratch and wanted to see NTR, when im lowering Relationship with Mom, the Lust is going down aswell. When i checked this thread, i red that to see NTR i need Relationship -50 and Lust high. Is it correct? So how to raise Lust without Relationship?
Well first im going +50 first i guess, and then -50??? What about the next update. After -50 climb back to 50 for the next update?
Or do i have to cheat to get it?

And i just found an small error in the new update. I met sister and she asked me about money in the beginning of the game when i diddnt have 350. When i pressed "give her the money" got the the error message "an error accured" but when i pressed ignore, it worked and she said "thank you " :ROFLMAO: So i rolled back , used cheats to raise money, went back to her and everything worked OK. It should be an easy fix for you.
Keep up the good work (y)
I hope both brothers gonna fuck both of them and maybe Mom gonna meet some guy and all those possibilites gonna open up for all of the characters :love:
Raise your physique to 20 to increase lust on both paths.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes