khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Crashed giving money to the sister:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5475, in script
    if else:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 5475)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5475, in script
    if else:
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\TheGuyinCharge04-pc\TheGuyinCharge0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\TheGuyinCharge04-pc\TheGuyinCharge0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\TheGuyinCharge04-pc\TheGuyinCharge0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 5475)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Mon Nov 18 17:04:15 2019
Edit: Seems this is avoidable if you have enough money, just don't try to give her money unless you have more than $350ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Unofficially, the changelog is inclusion of the Nicole path, both vanilla and 'NTR' paths. Updated to include close to the same amount of content as Karen's paths.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
So this update is for Nicole.....So if your save is at the stage of mom kicking u out after sex, there is no continue yet.
Well i guess i will have to play it again from fresh start

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I've already played both the Karen paths. Not really interested in the Nicole paths. How far is Devon supposed to get with Karen so far? I'm not sure I got as far as possible. Ntr isn't my thing, but I just wanted more Karen action.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So this update is for Nicole.....So if your save is at the stage of mom kicking u out after sex, there is no continue yet.
Well i guess i will have to play it again from fresh start
Good to know i was grinding here like a maniac and tried to get her to have sex not noticing the only way to get that is getting a game over afterwards. Anyway i liked the game.

Reactions: Gardan

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've already played both the Karen paths. Not really interested in the Nicole paths. How far is Devon supposed to get with Karen so far? I'm not sure I got as far as possible. Ntr isn't my thing, but I just wanted more Karen action.
So many girls and so little done.

pokemonhat12

Oct 3, 2018
i seem to have gotten stuck on nicole, last scene unlocked was the handjob in the shower. any ideas how to progress? feels like ive tried it all

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Seen that one already. I think i talk/saw scene with Nicole at almost every hour of the day, that's why i think the handjob is the last "reward" for this update.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Seen that one already. I think i talk/saw scene with Nicole at almost every hour of the day, that's why i think the handjob is the last "reward" for this update.
yeah, that's what it looks like from the images

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some good renders in here although there are a few places that have some pretty bad clipping like a couple of the shower scenes where the sister has her hair clipping through both the shower and her arm. Also would be nice if there was more involved than just physical and massage stats. Could be promising if the game was fleshed out more though.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes