Seburu

Nov 12, 2017
Would someone mind posting a full non-NTR save please, my game keeps on bugging. Thanks.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
is there any proper walkthrough??
There really is no need for one. If you want MC scoring, then push up relationship and lust numbers. During the day, just track down Karen (for now the only real target) and do right by her. Go to her work at 1600, and the beach at 1900. Run the interactions at night, and usually sleep at 2300 for changes in status. Run the numbers down (relationship and lust) if you want Devon to tap dat ass.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whose Devon?
Is that his brother?
It's going to be hard to play around with him in the way.
Hope there is a way to get rid of him.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Add characters???
You should be putting options to get rid of characters like Devon.
Who is that guy? Is he renting a room or something like that?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looks promising. Hope it has two paths NTR and harem (if I am reading the description correctly).
Harem?
With only 2 girls?
I think that's called a threesome.
Why is that Devon even there?
Should I approach the guy? Will that give me a reason to kick him out or something like that?
I tried to make him the boyfriend, the step dad or friend.
None of that stuff works. He's just in the way. That's what it looks like to me.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Harem?
With only 2 girls?
I think that's called a threesome.
Why is that Devon even there?
Should I approach the guy? Will that give me a reason to kick him out or something like that?
I tried to make him the boyfriend, the step dad or friend.
None of that stuff works. He's just in the way. That's what it looks like to me.
Devon is the brother and is there as part of the NTR or Sharing routes, otherwise he has little to no appearance in the game. The game is intended with three routes vanilla, NTR, and sharing.

EDIT: also could you please refrain from posting the same complaint three times in a row in the future.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Devon is the brother and is there as part of the NTR or Sharing routes, otherwise he has little to no appearance in the game. The game is intended with three routes vanilla, NTR, and sharing.

EDIT: also could you please refrain from posting the same complaint three times in a row in the future.
Oh so he's the N word.
Now I know what to do to get rid of him....thanks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi all after two month of broken pc i finally come back.
I already read that the ntr is optional. And i play only if i can avoid NTR. At last if i am read it well. So if i am wrong please correct me.
Anyway, who i wanna know is... The developer say... you can have the girls all for yourself. Now i wanna understand... so there is a get ride of Devon? If yes is easy to kick him of? Because if i need to stay always allert to this Devon i prefer to avoid the game.
I mean the same thing happen in big brother and i really hate all the thing i need to see, before i manage to kick that bastard from me game.

So i need to understand, can i get ride of Devon?
How many bad thing i need to see before i can stop him to touch all the girls in game?
Really i really hate NTR, so i really need to understand how the thing go. Because i do not wanna see any of them fuck with him.
I can understand if at the start the thing go in that way. But if the thing go to long, the game is not made for me.
So if someone can help me, thank you

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I already read that the ntr is optional. And i play only if i can avoid NTR. At last if i am read it well. So if i am wrong please correct me.
Anyway, who i wanna know is... The developer say... you can have the girls all for yourself. Now i wanna understand... so there is a get ride of Devon? If yes is easy to kick him of? Because if i need to stay always allert to this Devon i prefer to avoid the game.
I mean the same thing happen in big brother and i really hate all the thing i need to see, before i manage to kick that bastard from me game.

How many bad thing i need to see before i can stop him to touch all the girls in game?
Really i really hate NTR, so i really need to understand how the thing go. Because i do not wanna see any of them fuck with him.
I can understand if at the start the thing go in that way. But if the thing go to long, the game is not made for me.
You have to actively pursue NTR by being a dick to the women, otherwise they will almost never interact with him and it will never be in an NTR manner. He will also ask you to share the girls, but that is a one time choice and he won't bother after. You can't get rid of devon yet, but you don't even need to be worried about him trying anything on vanilla route

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Use the cheat. Lower his relationship to minus a million and you will never see him again.
If you raise his relationnship to 100 he might tell the truth but I didn't go through with it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You have to actively pursue NTR by being a dick to the women, otherwise they will almost never interact with him and it will never be in an NTR manner. He will also ask you to share the girls, but that is a one time choice and he won't bother after. You can't get rid of devon yet, but you don't even need to be worried about him trying anything on vanilla route
Thank you i try to wait and see if soon or later the developer made a get ride. I understand that can be in some way easy. But i really do not like to see him in the house. For now i just wait and see.
Again thank you

Use the cheat. Lower his relationship to minus a million and you will never see him again.
If you raise his relationnship to 100 he might tell the truth but I didn't go through with it.
So there is a cheat? I need to look again on the main page and see. If there is a Cheat then i surelly try the game and see how the game is. Anyway i hope in a get ride. The cheat is already in the game?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you i try to wait and see if soon or later the developer made a get ride. I understand that can be in some way easy. But i really do not like to see him in the house. For now i just wait and see.
Again thank you

So there is a cheat? I need to look again on the main page and see. If there is a Cheat then i surelly try the game and see how the game is. Anyway i hope in a get ride. The cheat is already in the game?
The cheat is using your phone. Hit the phone icon upper right corner of screen, from there it is pretty clear.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes