mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
this game seriously needs a walkthrough its too much of a grind to play like this someone got one from the beginning to this update? thanks

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
this game seriously needs a walkthrough its too much of a grind to play like this someone got one from the beginning to this update? thanks
You can cheat in the phone to raise points and then approach the woman at every opportunity or just keep running the clock and sleeping till no new events occur on wake up than approach at every opportunity. The game is too straightforward, at least so far, to require a walkthrough and dev included in-game cheats to skip grinding.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Will you can make at the start of the game a choice what you want NTR or Harem
Again, you have to actively be a dick and trying to take the ntr route to get it. There is absolutely no risk of accidently stumbling into an ntr scene or the ntr route.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
If you get this error:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6038, in script
s "I might just consider telling my friends I have a cute [nicole_nicknamesb]."
KeyError: u'nicole_nicknames'

You need to edit the script.rpy file. In my case line 6038 (among others), from [nicole_nicknamesb] to [nicole_nicknamesp]

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I'm kind of out of time to play,
just using Unren to see the images,
But I'm saving the games here, I'm playing as I have time.
And I liked the images of this game, and wanted to know if the sex scenes are animated.
And if anyone has a save game of these scenes,
I would appreciate it if I could share.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh this game also updated today as well. Looks like i have a lot of games to play through. I'll play this first then hop to TFMG.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes