Aug 17, 2018
why even give us the choice to boink her if its a gameover?..thats a right "fuck you" to the gut...other than the incessant grind thats the biggest flaw of an otherwise fairly decent game
I only added that as a little sneak peek so that players can know what to expect in the future. Often times games of this nature have incredibly long build ups with little to no payoff so I just wanted to give players something without feeling like I'm rushing things. Having a sex scene that caused a game over felt like the best option, since it gave players something to enjoy while also not rushing the story.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So I suppose in the latest update there were only more Karen scenes and nothing with Nicole yet? all we can see is her masturbating?

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Guy in Charge [v0.3] [totallyoklad9348] - Original Size: 700 MB

Download Win (46 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good job bro.

I'm glad that someone who does this job, so fast and frequently.
The fact is that most games are really oversized and have a short story, plus downloading all those gigabytes from sources with download speed limits and et cetera, and it's glad to have you and all other uploaders having here to ease this situation.

box777

May 10, 2017
Can we pin this message to the front, and on every page of this thread: THE ONLY WAY TO GET 'NTR' IS IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN. LOW RELATIONSHIP POINTS WITH KAREN IS MANDATORY!!! YOU HAVE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO BE A DOUCHEBAG. IT IS NOT EASY, AS YOU WILL NOTE THAT I ASKED FOR DIRECTIONS OF HOW TO ACTIVATE DEVON. SO, TO RECAP, 'NTR' IS TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, IN ALL WAYS RIGHT NOW OPTIONAL.

And please, no one say I was 'yelling' with the caps lock. Just a tool for advertising . . .
When you say LOW POINTS, what do you mean? ZERO? 20? 50? 100?

box777

May 10, 2017
Keep repeating that entire guide over & over, increasing her lust and lowering her relationship with the mc. Make sure the MC sleeps on the couch at night, you have to actually click the "sleep" button. That triggers primary NTR events.
Is there more than just the BLOWJOB scene with KAREN and DEVON??

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
How I get that I reached end of this version...I mean after not share or share with brother MC get scene with Karen but after that same scene goes every time..is this is it for now because love to see more of Karen(Milf)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
When or where or what stats do you need to get Devon to ask you to share? Can't get this to happen yet. Also I can see him in the pool and watching TV but when I go there the game acts like he's not there. What am I missing?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
When or where or what stats do you need to get Devon to ask you to share? Can't get this to happen yet. Also I can see him in the pool and watching TV but when I go there the game acts like he's not there. What am I missing?
Not sure why the Devon images show up and then he is not there. For any relationship, just drive all numbers to 100, positive for MC getting Karen, negative for Devon getting Karen. After you have uncovered all of the interactions on each path, then one night as you sleep Devon will approach to ask/offer to share.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The tags say there is Male Domination in it. How is this activated? There isn't a corruption stat, or a submission stat on the girls. Or has this not been implemented yet?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes