Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I really liked that there was a surprisingly good amount of content in the first release for Karen, but the subsequent releases have been a bit disappointing.

Reactions: offset8

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Dont care if the game is trash, you got a laugh out of me with the "slim shady" joke, 7/10

Haphaestes

Nov 22, 2018
A lot of people bailed on page 1 of the notes here. I can see why. The core issue is that the Developer at a minimum is putting resources into a field that doesn't interest me personally. I am not shaming anybody but Cucking / NTR are not my bag.

The art looks good so I am going to give this a try but if it seems that the content drives the MC to just stroking or tasting Devon Dick when he eats at the Y for most of the story... Yeah I will push off myself.

I would love to see a survey of how many started at the beginning/ joined later / left / came back.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Just to make sure: is there no content in this version except the NTR content with Devon and the mother????
And is there a way to fix that annoying bug with the room-changing at 15:00 ??

Devka

May 8, 2017
Hmm.. not much of an update if you tell your brother to fuck off when asks you to let him in on the fun. Just a scene where you go down on mom and she returns the favor with a boobjob. Sadly it took more time to download and extract than it did to play the new content on the non-ntr route.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Just to make sure: is there no content in this version except the NTR content with Devon and the mother????
And is there a way to fix that annoying bug with the room-changing at 15:00 ??
New content for both vanilla and ntr routes. Progression events and repeatable ones. And trying going back to an earlier save

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i had no issues, loaded save from 0.1 i think allready next morning devon wanted too talk, asked me too share karen with him, put him in his place :), then did the quick walkthrough but very little added. I did not play 0.2 as i am not interested in the ntr route.

Reactions: MataHariX

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so is there any new content with the sis or is it still focus on the mom only

Jun 24, 2019
Just downloaded the game today. I reached to the point where Devon asks MC to share mom! Help him or threaten him? Is this the end of this update or is there something more? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes