Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
IS walkyjrough at page 8 just for 0.1 or 0.2? if only 0.1 then please update walkthrough for 0.2.thanks.

i am on days 25 and finally tough mommys boobs in kitch.
so what happens ? what days till sex with mom and too Sis ?

To Devs. please make Hint system this would help a lots.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
IS walkyjrough at page 8 just for 0.1 or 0.2? if only 0.1 then please update walkthrough for 0.2.thanks.

i am on days 25 and finally tough mommys boobs in kitch.
so what happens ? what days till sex with mom and too Sis ?

To Devs. please make Hint system this would help a lots.
it's only 0.2, you can only have sex with the mother and that results in a game over. The progress system relies more on the relationship and lust points rather than days, so just try to focus on grinding those in order to reach events that progress your relationship, although I'm pretty sure the mom is the only one with any real content. Also relationship points will eventually reach a cap so as to indicate when you can't progress any further.

Reactions: Baxonius

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Like I said, I haven't tried it yet. I don't know about you, but one of the first things I do when I'm checking out a new game is take a look at the preview screencaps and hey, #7 has a guy with no dick or balls. Sue me for noticing.
Yeah, I hear ya. If your MC is in a situation where he has to seduce his family and stop his brother from doing the same, you would expect that said MC actually has genitalia! That render was awkward looking. But what is even better are the evergreen "is the NTR avoidable/I love NTR if you don't you suck" posts that infest the boards for most games.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Like I said, I haven't tried it yet. I don't know about you, but one of the first things I do when I'm checking out a new game is take a look at the preview screencaps and hey, #7 has a guy with no dick or balls. Sue me for noticing.
Let us rant on things that are of real importance my friend like no game over after screwing one the girls not not because Dev chose not to render in an imprint of the MC schlong while lounging by the pool come on this cant be your main concern or reason to stress the Dev. Most would just by pass your post we know it's a joke but deep down I think your serious about it.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Let us rant on things that are of real importance my friend like no game over after screwing one the girls not not because Dev chose not to render in an imprint of the MC schlong while lounging by the pool come on this cant be your main concern or reason to stress the Dev. Most would just by pass your post we know it's a joke but deep down I think your serious about it.
Nah it's all good, and it was a joke...mostly. It just kinda popped out at me...or rather it didn't, haha. :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes