Ripply

Sep 17, 2017
Is there any scenes for nicole? I can't get above 20 relationship and nothing seems to change.

Thanks

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
It seems there are new scenes with Karen, but i didnt get any sex scenes yet.

Aug 17, 2018
Quick walkthrough:
Raise lust for Karen to 50
At 15PM go to her room and select "Peek" option
You will get a new scene which will raise (or lower, depending on what type of relationship you have with her) her relationship to 50
After that you will get a new special scene ending the update.

Reactions: Hadgar
Aug 17, 2018
Is there any scenes for nicole? I can't get above 20 relationship and nothing seems to change.

Thanks
There are no new scenes for Nicole, since the patrons voted for Karen in the last poll. However, Nicole is winning the new poll so I'm guessing you can expect to see more of her in 0.4

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
there's really no new scenes at all, exact same images dir, so what is the actual update? more bug fixes? cuz it sure wasn't new content.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I think i broke something, when i go to her room at 15:00 and try to peek, the scene just changes to Nicole's bedroom. I have more than 50 lust with Karen and 40 relationship (tried with more relationship even, but nothing). Can i have a proper save? Thanks!

Aug 17, 2018
I think i broke something, when i go to her room at 15:00 and try to peek, the scene just changes to Nicole's bedroom. I have more than 50 lust with Karen and 40 relationship (tried with more relationship even, but nothing). Can i have a proper save? Thanks!
Click on the phone icon and enter the Cheats menu. Then lower Karen lust to 50 and see if that will fix the issue.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
There are no new scenes for Nicole, since the patrons voted for Karen in the last poll. However, Nicole is winning the new poll so I'm guessing you can expect to see more of her in 0.4
what about ntr/cuckold scenes? I see none! Only devon asking me to share one of the girls, and thats all, im very dissapointed

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Gonna try with saveeditor, the in-game cheat menu doesnt have the -lust option, just relationship!

Edit: Tried, still bugged for me.
Me too. Kr: 56 Kl:50 When i click peek, then droped me in Nicoles room.

Reactions: bcool

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Ok, i think i managed to solve it. I used a save just in the 0.1 end scene and just skipped to 15:00 and tried to peek in Karen's room. It works, i got a new masturbation scene (i think its the new one). Good God, thanks i always save in every sex scene when there's not in-game gallery!

Reactions: totallyoklad9348

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Why are you people so oblivious xD The dev posted what to do in order to get the new scenes..
Quick walkthrough:
You will get a new scene which will raise (or lower, depending on what type of relationship you have with her) her relationship to 50
Also
Ok, i think i managed to solve it. I used a save just in the 0.1 end scene and just skipped to 15:00 and tried to peek in Karen's room. It works, i got a new masturbation scene (i think its the new one). Good God, thanks i always save in every sex scene when there's not in-game gallery!
It's an old scene if I recall correctly

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
It's an old scene if I recall correctly
I just did what the dev said. I got that one and then 1 more (Oral+boobjob) after a convo with Devon about sharing or not Karen. I think that's it about this update.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Quick walkthrough:
All those scenes 0.3 about devon?
I played when mom made with Devon doggy masturbated
That is the end scene 0.3?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes