whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Man, can you guys even read?
If you get to the scene and start getting hot and heavy with her, she specifically says "but I don't want to cross that line." Taking her previous statements into account, you can understand she's nervous and resistant to vaginal sex. But you right ahead and do vaginal sex. That's the line she's talking about! So she gives in to the moment, lets you do it then kicks your sorry ass out cuz she's told you over and over that THAT IS THE LINE SHE CANNOT CROSS.
Here's what I did. I made a save there. And maybe later after future versions, you'll be able to keep working at her to get to "move the goalposts".

Reactions: VOYEUR and botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jezzo - yet another forum where the NTR haters talk shite and inflict in on the rest of us. As to the game itself well it needs a lot of work yet.
It's a game where the NTR is optional, of course it's going to attract NTR haters. They will still play if they can avoid it.

Reactions: Dependable_223

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jezzo - yet another forum where the NTR haters talk shite and inflict in on the rest of us. As to the game itself well it needs a lot of work yet.
Jezzo, yet another forum where the NTR lovers (loud fringe that they are) talk shite and inflict in on the rest of us (what does that even mean?!?! ;) ).

Poor NTR lovers, they are obviously a persecuted minority here. I vote for creating NTR lover reservations. :cool:

Fun fact, just because a game offers OPTIONAL NTR, it's not yours. It doesn't belong to the NTR crowd. I know you guys think that, but that doesn't make it true.

So sorry, but those of us who don't like NTR will continue to play the game and comment on it. Unless of course you guys pay enough on patreon and the updates continue to only have NTR, then you can have it.

Still, it is amazing how much you guys whine and cry just because people have an opinion or simply want to know what's up with the proclaimed avoidable NTR in this game.

Edited to add: In the spirit of honesty, I do see the same behaviour the other way around as well.

Last edited:

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Love how everyone comes to complain about the game when the game is STILL in its first steps ...
its game over with mom because it is not supposed for you to go that far at that stage and if you dont nothing happens because game is still in development. Same for the sister still no content we have to wait to see future development so far good game BUT we need to see if the game developer is not going to abandon it or something or have scarce and few updates.
For the moment love it but time will tell on how good this will or will not be.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes