JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so i managed to get both of them let me sleep in their bed and every time i do something + 1 its the same dialog every time im doing it so what am i doing wrong?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Yea but then how do i advance??
all i see its the beach events for the roommate and both of them if i sleep in their beds
and dont progress in the story at all... its frustrating
You've probably already reached the end of current content if you're not seeing anything new in the mornings and your stats with the girls are maxed. If you keep seeing a beach event every time you sleep though, than it's probably a bug.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So you are telling me that all there
You've probably already reached the end of current content if you're not seeing anything new in the mornings and your stats with the girls are maxed. If you keep seeing a beach event every time you sleep though, than it's probably a bug.
so you are telling me that all there is in this game are a couple of boob flashes and a 2 shower scenes?
and then why does it have tags like male domination and corruption if all you see is some boobs....

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
So you are telling me that all there

so you are telling me that all there is in this game are a couple of boob flashes and a 2 shower scenes?
and then why does it have tags like male domination and corruption if all you see is some boobs....
Did you not reach the oral scene with karen or handjob with Nicole? what are your current stats for the girls?

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
its so weird all game makers focus not give much erotic contect in game start if i have skill to make games i sure focus what happening game and story and free sex in beginning,i don´t complaing because self not have skills to make games just tip for future or just think little real things if you date girl on bar you not just grope her boobs on night and then run hiding most time nights end for hc fu..ck ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its so weird all game makers focus not give much erotic contect in game start if i have skill to make games i sure focus what happening game and story and free sex in beginning,i don´t complaing because self not have skills to make games just tip for future or just think little real things if you date girl on bar you not just grope her boobs on night and then run hiding most time nights end for hc fu..ck ;)
These are incest games.

Walk up to your mother and ask for a fuck, see how far you get.

Of course they take time. Most are story based. If it's quick sex you are looking for then visual novels probably aren't the way to go, most have builds, some are pretty long.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Hello. I have a bug report. I am using the latest version of the game, starting from scratch. When I initially play the game all is right as rain. But when I quit, and later load, it occurs 100% of the time when I interact with Nicole. I include a portion of a screenshot; I expect it may prove to be some service. Cheers!

Error.png

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hello. I have a bug report. I am using the latest version of the game, starting from scratch. When I initially play the game all is right as rain. But when I quit, and later load, it occurs 100% of the time when I interact with Nicole. I include a portion of a screenshot; I expect it may prove to be some service. Cheers!

View attachment 465190
Go to Page 27 #521 Solution on the problem....

Reactions: SlowDance
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes