JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Ok, it seems nobody has a save from just before v0.4, but at least...is there a walkthrough?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, it seems nobody has a save from just before v0.4, but at least...is there a walkthrough?
No walkthrough. There has been numerous conversations here about how the game plays. Want the MC to have the women? Raise their relationship/lust scores. 40 in each will signal a shift in the game, with incremental changes along the way. Sleep in living room at 2300 often after hitting 40.
Want Devon to have the fun? Drive scores down.
Simple.

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Ok thanks.....It would be nice having it....I have lost my save game and now I want to play new version but I will wait until having more updates since play throught aaaallll the game again seems boring, with WT at least it would be faster.
Thanks

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
No changelog so I'll ask, how much content is in the game so far? Enough for the download or should I wait a couple updates? Either way the game looks good and I'll check it eventually, but in the mean time I have a terrible habit of picking up a game right before the good stuff's implemented

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
No changelog so I'll ask, how much content is in the game so far? Enough for the download or should I wait a couple updates? Either way the game looks good and I'll check it eventually, but in the mean time I have a terrible habit of picking up a game right before the good stuff's implemented
As mentioned before, Eating out and titjob are the end of Karen's/moms storyline and handjob is end of Nicole's/sisters storyline. Daily repeatable stuff has some kissing and groping but is very mismatched to where the story progression is at. Ntr route has about the same amount of conent as vanilla.

Reactions: HalGLC

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Thank you, there should really be a shorthand for 'how much content?' to make searching for it easier in these threads

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
....As stated by someone else several posts above yours, no there is no walkthrough as there isn't really a need for one.
thats what they say there is a need for one you have no idea when youre through with an update it doesnt state thats all for this update so yes there IS a need for a walkthrough whomever says that doesnt have a grasp on this or any other game

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
thats what they say there is a need for one you have no idea when youre through with an update it doesnt state thats all for this update so yes there IS a need for a walkthrough whomever says that doesnt have a grasp on this or any other game
1. I've already posted multiple times on the very same page as your post about where the content ends. Also a good rule of thumb is to check the last few pages of the thread to find out whatever you need about the most recent update.
2. The walkthrough would literally be "grind relationship and then sleep" for almost every scene. At this point you would be better off pushing for detailed changelogs to know where content ends or an end of story progress notification, not an entire walkthrough.

Reactions: mickster101

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i didnt played this game yet but i wanted to say: DAMN this girls look really nice! great taste and job on them! quality looks good too. just what i read about the story and that i play a boy again bores me.
but this game has its place and shouln't be overlooked even its not for me!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
i didnt played this game yet but i wanted to say: DAMN this girls look really nice! great taste and job on them! quality looks good too. just what i read about the story and that i play a boy again bores me.
but this game has its place and shouln't be overlooked even its not for me!
This game is simple, but it creates an atmosphere that is pretty hot. As you said, the renders are top notch. There are some places the story could use some fattening up, but overall I feel this is one of the best games out there. Dev is very cool and answers questions all the time (on Patreon, go support him if you like this).

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
pretty bad game honestly, a ton of work to be put for just 1 min of content and then you don't even have recollection, it's so hard to get NTR'd and scenes are so basic, like all you get is a BJ from both of them or something... xD

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes