TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
how do you trigger promotion and resort?
Just keeping working a lot to get the promotion then they'll talk about celebrating the promotion in the kitchen (breakfast) by going to eat there together. My problem is the resort or going out to eat to celebrate will not trigger even with $3500. Have tried everything eventually gave up.

D

Deleted member 802253

If you don't mind me asking since I can't get that event to trigger, what were your stats with the mom and where and what time did the event trigger? Thanks.
i had 60 relationship points and 50 lust points.....i think you need to sleep with her in bed to trigger that event

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Game's got some serious continuity problems. Finally get to pound Mom into a mattress, once, after shelling out a coupla thousand bucks. Do it again? Haven't found out where. Get handsy with her in the pool, she casts you off in case things get more serious - and this is after you fucked the daylights out of her. Eat her pussy for breakfast. Does she return the favor? Haven't found it yet. Sleep with her at night (nothing happens) and you get a little handsy in the morning? Oops, can't do that in case something might happen. Take a shower at six o'clock in the morning - suddenly you're on the beach with your sister playing with her tits.

Strange, very strange.

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
He's the main antagonist, looks like there's no way to get rid of him anytime soon.
Is he an antagonist in the other path? In my playthrough mostly pathetic and asking you to let him touch the women in the story path where you get points with them. He's more an object of pity, really. But if he's acting like a bad guy in the ntr run, that seems like a WEIRD character switch. That's another major flaw with the pathing if the characters aren't consistent (like the mother acting like you haven't fucked, as mentioned in the post above.)

I feel like it's a lot more grindy to LOSE points with the girls, especially with no repeatable scenes to spice things up. It's not very fair to the ntr players, it's why I won't bother to replay. Maybe the author should put actions in that make you lose points but result in rewarding images still. Maybe you could strip, grope or spank them to lose points more quickly. Or trick them into being nude around the brother. Something to make the ntr path seem like little reward for a lot of work.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is he an antagonist in the other path? In my playthrough mostly pathetic and asking you to let him touch the women in the story path where you get points with them. He's more an object of pity, really. But if he's acting like a bad guy in the ntr run, that seems like a WEIRD character switch. That's another major flaw with the pathing if the characters aren't consistent (like the mother acting like you haven't fucked, as mentioned in the post above.)

I feel like it's a lot more grindy to LOSE points with the girls, especially with no repeatable scenes to spice things up. It's not very fair to the ntr players, it's why I won't bother to replay. Maybe the author should put actions in that make you lose points but result in rewarding images still. Maybe you could strip, grope or spank them to lose points more quickly. Or trick them into being nude around the brother. Something to make the ntr path seem like little reward for a lot of work.
You really you seem to be seeing him (Devon) as the same type of guy in diffrent paths of the game.
But if that was how things worked then the MC wouldn't be a Wimpy/Sissy with a small dick in mainly NTR games.
A Prepubecesnt, Imature, Jackass with a stupidly large horse dick in most mainly Non NTR games.
A cross between the two either two type's of Wimpy/Sissy or Prepubecesnt, Imature, Jackassin in mainly games that are meant to be half Non NTR and half NTR.
Which usualy were you have the wimp MC in the NTR path and the Jackass MC in the Non NTR path.
So the same should probably be applied to the Devon character.
You should probably see Devon as three diffrent guys depending on the route you take ie. the NTR Devon bad ass douchebag.
While the Shareing Devon is a asshole with guilty feelings hence he is willing to share.
But Non NTR Devon is just an asshole.
that way the he will seem to stay in character and the game makes more sence.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdGoogle

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone getting a Couldn't import gl renderer: error on loading the game? I am using the compressed version and this is the traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this is an error with ren'py itself and not the game. Any help would be appreciated.

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
The Guy in Charge [v0.5] [totallyoklad9348] (1.16 gb rar win source)
79 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
62 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
I had encountered this error in the compressed version : Post link
when using the compressed version. However I copied and overwrote the game > lib folder and all of it contents with the same from another game (Culture Shock (compressed version) to be exact) and it runs now. Could you check if the compressed version is okay?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes