EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
once you finish the resort event what do u have to do to be on the ntr path, because prior u had the choice of allowing devon to join in or telling him off which is the share and solo paths but not sure where exactly the ntr path comes in
Read back a few pages on the thread, according to that, you have to piss the girls of constantly to be in minus with them if you want to get cucked. Idk about antagonizing Devon, because I avoided him, neither the exact cuckway, but I guess it's logical.

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
I don't know if I am missing something obvious or maybe the grindfest is making me miss it, but for some reason I can not drop my relationship below -50 or raise it above 50 with Karen. I looked through the game code (which looks like ... a mess, no offense) and I don't see any event that lets me drop or raise above them, except for some special events which -- for some unknown reason -- never triggered for me.

The game needs a general grindthrough ... I mean a walkthrough.

Reactions: Randeep44

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Ahhh, so much grind.
so this update ends where? with which scene?
it really does need a spot that says "thats all this update" or something to that effect since theres no walkthrough to help you and the dev says doesnt need one one or the other would be helpful
Well I hope its the end, i got all that and i cant go any further, i tried for a week(in story)to get any thing else, but i didnt. I think the dev needs to enter "that all folks"
Plz give me walkthrough
Everyone is so confused, including me.
The game should add something like being able to see ALL scenes that you have unlocked and also tips for locked ones! Most games have it so it should be impossible, if this game had this AND more content it would be the best game out there...but until then xD

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Everyone is so confused, including me.
The game should add something like being able to see ALL scenes that you have unlocked and also tips for locked ones! Most games have it so it should be impossible, if this game had this AND more content it would be the best game out there...but until then xD
Tips that can be seen would be great, but if you don't click through everything carelessly (like I tend to), and read carefully the end of new conversations, trying every possible option, it's fairly easy to make it through. Thing is, I still don't know why I can't progress with the sister, is it because I missed some hint at the end, or is it because this is far the content goes.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Tips that can be seen would be great, but if you don't click through everything carelessly (like I tend to), and read carefully the end of new conversations, trying every possible option, it's fairly easy to make it through. Thing is, I still don't know why I can't progress with the sister, is it because I missed some hint at the end, or is it because this is far the content goes.
Exactly, there's way too much text that is repetitive, we just want to fap and have decent graphics and coherent english, maybe the dev will see this idk

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Exactly, there's way too much text that is repetitive, we just want to fap and have decent graphics and coherent english, maybe the dev will see this idk
There's a bunch of erotic novels that it's like that, repetitive grindfests, but at least there are hints or tips to get you through. Here there are none, which can be bugging, but the bigger problem that there's no announcement ingame if you reached the end of the content with certain characters.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
There's a bunch of erotic novels that it's like that, repetitive grindfests, but at least there are hints or tips to get you through. Here there are none, which can be bugging, but the bigger problem that there's no announcement ingame if you reached the end of the content with certain characters.
I know, but I really really like the character graphics(art) and the ntr scenes, I want to become a patron too in the future if they add way more content.

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
Just an idea right there from the top of my head you should also add a path where you get the other guy kicked out when he try to Blackmail you and he show you a picture or a video of MC and the mom and you call her to show her and she realise she kicked the MC out of the house for something he didnt do and she see that you were right the whole time saying you didnt do it

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just an idea right there from the top of my head you should also add a path where you get the other guy kicked out when he try to Blackmail you and he show you a picture or a video of MC and the mom and you call her to show her and she realise she kicked the MC out of the house for something he didnt do and she see that you were right the whole time saying you didnt do it
I guess that's the endgame for the good relationship with the girls, bad relationship with Devon path, or at least should be an option.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The dev says it's easy doesn't need a walkthrough well it should be easy for him since he created it for everyone else it's not doesn't even have something to even let you know when you're through with the update it needs more to make it enjoyable

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
The dev says it's easy doesn't need a walkthrough well it should be easy for him since he created it for everyone else it's not doesn't even have something to even let you know when you're through with the update it needs more to make it enjoyable
not only its not that easy, its super grindy and annoying at the same time. and no recollection.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1
Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys, I have some news that I need to share with you. I have been informed by Patreon that my game is in violation of Community Guidelines, after further inquiry I learned that the problem is the "write-in" option at the start of the game (where you choose what type of relationship you have with the characters). So, to resolve the issue, I have agreed to remove said option from my game to make it harder for players to access content not supported by the Terms of Use of Patreon.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys, I have some news that I need to share with you. I have been informed by Patreon that my game is in violation of Community Guidelines, after further inquiry I learned that the problem is the "write-in" option at the start of the game (where you choose what type of relationship you have with the characters). So, to resolve the issue, I have agreed to remove said option from my game to make it harder for players to access content not supported by the Terms of Use of Patreon.
Damn Paypal always bullying Patreon into loosing money. Oh well, I will keep watching this thread hopefully a fan will make an incest patch on this forum for your next update.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know what Paypal does but what i see is that Patreon bullying devs. There is nothing in his Patreon Page that violates "Terms of use" or "Community Guidelines". There are other games too which have the option to change relationships. Anyway the dev can easily make a patch (which practically does the same thing) and post it outside patreon but I wouldn't suprised if Patreon has problem with that too.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just when you thought patreon couldn't be more rediculous they go and pull this...personally I don't care if its incest or not but tbh....I'd take the incest over landlady/roomie. that shit is just annoying:p
Nothing like someone saying, eww you just banged your landlady....that is so wrong:LOL:
WHats next? banning games entirely because they can be patched to include incest from an outside source? If the game is released with no incest (landlady/roomie by default)then its not violating anything.....its really none of their buisness what anyone chooses for the relationships ingame. They seem to be twisting their terms now. Just my opinion:cool:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes