4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
Calling it right now : Red will return to us as a girl turn by what he found in the cave. (in v2 or when ever we find him)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
All right, BRB... I'm gonna try the game and I recommend the other people who played this to communicate on the Itch page. There's some interesting conversations to be held there, and apparently this childhood friend is a guy. There's already some details pertaining whether there'll be sharing stuff from the comments in there, so go read it. Though it would be nice if the dev can also discuss stuff here.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The only criticisms I have so far is the rap songs on lewd scenes. They're not that good for the mood and such. They're you're original music even! Its quiet good but they don't fit a hot lewd scene, it would be nice if its something serene and soothing to listen onto while there's sex happening or something of that kind.

Make the sex scenes longer, more hot dialogue, and more varied animations. Anything and everything just to increase the sexiness and hotness of a particular scene.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
if it's gonna be any sharing then I am out of here.
I checked it out on itch in I don't think the dev is 100% sure if he will add it or not and if he do it's gonna be hellfire.
I also think the dev do need to be active on here as well.

dev said he will go the safer route but you will never know. Sharing/harem do not go together and having it will drive most harem fans away. It seems the dev had it planned but changed his mind? well it's his game if he go that route but if he do it's not for me.

I already didn't really like having another dude with us in a suppose harem game so I had a feeling about this.

idk imma just lurk the thread until furture notice.
Yeah, I'm satisfied with this version nonetheless, even with the other guy being here. Though of course, there's still nothing he's doing for now. All the girls we encountered thus far are all the MC's. Yeah, lurking would do for some others still being skeptical at the moment.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
please learn what 1.0 means in reference to versioning.
Ren'Py automatically call the first version of anything 1.0

It has to be manually changed, and if you are new to Ren'Py that isn't obvious. The use of "1.0 is the final product" is something unique to this type of game it seems. Because of this bizarre practice, some games have had to go past 1.0 when there was additional content added. Almost all other programming just starts where the programmer wants and continues as it progresses like the fact that Daz Studio is a 4.21 (at least the version I am using. Personally I could care less what the number is as long as they keep going up. I may release my game starting at version 6.7 just to piss pedantic people off. :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It isn't especially stimulating that the first LI with whom you establish some kind of relationship lets us understand, by her signs to the waitress, that having casual sex with other bar customers isn't something strange (if not possibly usual) for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It isn't especially stimulating that the first LI with whom you establish some kind of relationship lets us understand, by her signs to the waitress, that having casual sex with other bar customers isn't something strange (if not possibly usual) for her.

not
surprised. most of all the LI so far come off as sluts and slutty.

it's not a turn on when every girl is slutty.

and i turned down that bar maid. it's obvious her and her slut friend doo hook ups with customers on the regular.

not good for a harem game. Having a bunch of slutty characters is just red flags.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
not

and i turned down that bar maid. it's obvious her and her slut friend doo hook ups with customers on the regular.

not good for a harem game. Having a bunch of slutty characters is just red flags.
It's giving me the impression that the game is designed so that the MC wants to share the LIs and they are more than willing to do so. At least that's the conclusion I come to after the second scene.

EDIT:

The Dev says on discord that he's going to change some line dialogs to try to lower this effect.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
not

Well, the Dev has indicated on Discord that he has modified the scenes (in the next update) so that the LIs don't have such a "liberal" behavior. Also, in case anyone is interested, the game has at least one virgin LI (Sakura, the MC is her first)

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019

It has to be manually changed, and if you are new to Ren'Py that isn't obvious. The use of "1.0 is the final product" is something unique to this type of game it seems. Because of this bizarre practice, some games have had to go past 1.0 when there was additional content added. Almost all other programming just starts where the programmer wants and continues as it progresses like the fact that Daz Studio is a 4.21 (at least the version I am using. Personally I could care less what the number is as long as they keep going up. I may release my game starting at version 6.7 just to piss pedantic people off. :ROFLMAO:
You are wrong.

Jan 8, 2020
Neat game, just can't stand how Red is talking so far, and honestly think I'd prefer the usual royalty free music.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020

Yes and no. It's complicated.

While I dislike the people who moan about this stuff the situation does bear examining because there is some truth to them/
You see, it is a somewhat unofficial standard in software development that versions 0 through 1 are reserved for internal development and version 1.0 is the "initial release". As in the first minimum viable product you show the public.

Notice I said "initial release" and not finished product though. That's the key thing here that I feel needs pointing out. The confusion comes from the fact that for much of human history your product only ever got the initial release. Patching as a concept is a concept from the late 90's and the sort of rapid patch download environment is even younger still. Before that your software either didn't ever get a patch or you were IBM and you literally sent out a technician with diskettes to update peoples systems.

So people are used to associating 1.0 with "finished product" because for much of history those two coincided.

It's what we in the trade call a fucking mess.

Reactions: battali0n

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The only criticisms I have so far is the rap songs on lewd scenes. They're not that good for the mood and such. They're you're original music even! Its quiet good but they don't fit a hot lewd scene, it would be nice if its something serene and soothing to listen onto while there's sex happening or something of that kind.

Make the sex scenes longer, more hot dialogue, and more varied animations. Anything and everything just to increase the sexiness and hotness of a particular scene.
Call me mad if you wish but I actually kind of like it. It... fits.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHalfHeroHarem-CH3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes