Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I mean the main character, Grant.
Nothing planned. i could do similar clothing and hair customization and potentially could allow for face customization, but any body type customization is probably not going to happen as it would break the clothing and animations.

Smakies

Nov 19, 2017
Actually a good game ! i could see a HouseFlipper kind of game Renovating house for milf and new buyer

Jun 28, 2020
I always liked this game. Very cool art style and really sexy situations where you have to set them up so you don't get caught. The only issue is sometimes playing this without a guide is pretty hard. A lot of thinly veiled hints and easter egg hunting trying to find out what they mean or what you need outside of the actual work that needs to be done in that day. Perhaps some kind of hints system for the sexual encounters could be useful, one you can access at any time. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I wouldn't call you "dumb," but you definitely did not grow up with 90s adventure games.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Doesn't work for me. When I start the game it says Day 6 on the bottom, black girl walks up to me and just stares at me while I can't do anything but move my camera around.

Edit: I solved the problem. I had a save file of an old version of the game and for some reason that was messing up the new version of the game, even though I selected Day 1 on the main menu. Deleting the old save file fixed it. Weird bug

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
how to distract Tanya this day? and if you read the oki's diary you can't do anything with her? and the lube?

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
how to distract Tanya this day? and if you read the oki's diary you can't do anything with her? and the lube?
For Tanya, just pull down the blinds of the windows and she won't head over that way. The lube I have no idea where it is, and I do not know how to get the other two scenes

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
For Tanya, just pull down the blinds of the windows and she won't head over that way. The lube I have no idea where it is, and I do not know how to get the other two scenes
the lube is in pantry cacao oil or something like that and the other 2 scenes i don't know

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes