Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jeanfi28000

Aug 16, 2020
good game, I like it. is it possible to have a key on the keyboard for the objectives to be achieved? a version translated into french is planned? thanks for the work:). sorry for the google translation :rolleyes:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Drats. I got the Oki one, been looking for the other two
There are 2 standard scenes in Day 8 and they are mutually exclusive, meaning you can't have them both on a single play through. Oki's scene is the default, the other scene can be gotten to in one of two ways, either through D6- Grant Goes Exclusive, or D7- Just stay out of my stuff AND NOT D7- Talked your way out of it. The other scene is a cunnilingus scene which requires the Day 6 event Shontel is not talking to you.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Was playing Day 7 where you can get in the shower with Danna, and right as I finished the massage with her, I had something weird.

Basically, my character automatically got up from the couch along with Danna when the scene was over. Normal, right ?
Problem being I'm an impatient fuck so I clicked as soon as Danna was getting up, and my character ended up getting up twice, the second time his animation was bugged and he was getting up with half his body in the couch, and following this Grant was standing next to the couch and couldn't move anymore.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the day 8 task is the lightbulbs that used to be the day 1 task over a year ago. lol i love it

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Quick question, how do you get 'Nobel Peace Prize' event in Day 7 ? Is it compatible with 'Don't Touch My Stuff' ?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes