Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if this is old news or not but it seems that the wiki is dead.
Dev mentioned that he had troubles with the wiki host (dunno why, probably because of lewd content?) and is looking for another place to host it. So it going down is no surprise, should probably be mentioned in the OP though.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Dev mentioned that he had troubles with the wiki host (dunno why, probably because of lewd content?) and is looking for another place to host it. So it going down is no surprise, should probably be mentioned in the OP though.
Specifically the wiki hoster contacted thecyborgmonkey directly and told them flat out that they do not support NSFW content as a matter of policy and will have to shut the wiki down.

Reactions: Cartageno
Sep 22, 2017
but there is no day 7
Yes, because the dev opted to make a wiki for the game that went into detail on each event and Greeneyed, the person writing the walkthrough, figured that they don't need to keep updating it for obvious reasons. This is on the previous page if you want to read it.
The wiki was smited as I stated a few posts ago. Since the walkthrough only goes up to day 6 and Cartageno posted their own guide for day 8 on the previous page, that leaves day 7 missing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, because the dev opted to make a wiki for the game that went into detail on each event and Greeneyed, the person writing the walkthrough, figured that they don't need to keep updating it for obvious reasons. This is on the previous page if you want to read it.
The wiki was smited as I stated a few posts ago. Since the walkthrough only goes up to day 6 and Cartageno posted their own guide for day 8 on the previous page, that leaves day 7 missing.
Hmmm, I am pretty certain I saw a walkthrough post for day 7 - so a single post describing it, similar to what I did with day 8, that's why I didn't bother. Can't find it anymore though.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
the Handyman is 33% off the entire month of October. you can pick it up for $4 and never have to wait for someone to update this thread again.

Sep 22, 2017
the Handyman is 33% off the entire month of October. you can pick it up for $4 and never have to wait for someone to update this thread again.
Dunno if it's just me but your game's page (as well as checkout) has it priced as if the sale isn't applied. Might wanna peek into that, I've seen a couple instances of that happening on Itch before and it's usually a bug on the site's end (if it's not just me).

Edit: Huh, must had been my end. Seems to be fixed now. My mistake.

Last edited:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Dunno if it's just me but your game's page (as well as checkout) has it priced as if the sale isn't applied. Might wanna peek into that, I've seen a couple instances of that happening on Itch before and it's usually a bug on the site's end (if it's not just me).

Edit: Huh, must had been my end. Seems to be fixed now. My mistake.
Possibly a timing thing depending on how they calculate the start of the month (not sure)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hmm downloading now(swear not play it yet)... Handyman(yes for Student Accommodation) in real life see if this.. should have A lot Panty collection... hehehe

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes