Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So this new game released on steam. "The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos", and I swear I saw the witch from the promo art somewhere here in a adult game. Then it hit me, it's araceli but without makeup. Am I wrong? Go ingame and remove her makeup and check yourself.

Or is it some other game? She looks familliar.

View attachment 1462382
I'm really not seeing it. The witch from that series also predates The Handy man by quite a bit in comic books and even further in audio adventures.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And even then, "similar art style" is a stretch. Dunno what the other poster is seeing there.
It is a stretch but I was trying to see something there, so I found "blocky" hair, big eyes, somewhat unusual nose. Maybe Low Poly 3D - the red image does not seem too low poly but has the "simple" feel.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
anyone else getting the bug where if you have seen the ghost on day 2 and you replay the day the ghost wont appear again?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
anyone else getting the bug where if you have seen the ghost on day 2 and you replay the day the ghost wont appear again?
Not to say that there couldn't be a bug, but note that the ghost does not appear by default. it's not just a matter of entering the room.

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
On a more serious note: most interaction menus in the game consist of only 2 choices: "Do something" and "Cancel". Are there any one-click shortcuts to use the first choice without opening menu? Like, by clicking RMB or "E"?

Last edited:

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
game updates no new comments at all about anything. one of my favorite games of this variety btw great fucking work

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I didn't have any time today, and probably won't until the weekend. I guess on a gem (*) like this which is less in the public eye, and not frequented by people who just skip through to the new scenes because you actually have to do something, a few hours are not enough.

(*) This is actually a typo, I meant to write "game", but I like the way it turned out so I'll keep it

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
First time trying this game out. I was pleasantly surprised by details put into it!
- Really digging the models/characters and work put into them. Bravo!
- All the girls have very distinct different looks and personalities but they all are lovable in their own way, none so far seem unpleasant by looks or personality.
- They all seem to have different animations too : O Walking ( shows off personality spot on ), idle, facial animations.. most of it seems to be custom for each, i love this detail. AAA games use same for everyone...
- Questing/Task system is best of those kinds of games i've tried
- Loving it so far 3h in
-------
Some improvements i think that would make it even better experience

- Making it possible to always stay in 1st person 1st floor to 2nd part, 1st person is very immersive and it breaks it.
- When your face is too close to one of the girls ( 1st person) it could maybe remove ur head model and move camera back a bit.
- Adding camera that is not locked into pre done angles or not too far that u can pan freely
- Making the sexytime mini game bar to be Always on screen and not going ON and OFF. ( so it removes possability to click on interactable things when not meaning to )
- Moving a increasing " sexual tension " bar little bit up so it is not under Items UI a bit.
- maybe tiny dot crosshair and interact button to F or E. i understand it auto move u when u put something down, but let it..
-----
Compared to this turd called The Twist i tried once this is a gold mine and Twist is much more popular. Twist controls wer so clunky and unplayable. This one is smooth sailing, easy to pick up and play.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes