Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I'm currently in day 6 and the guide says I can get both Shantel and Araceli. Unfortunately, she did cosplay and and she's got a boyfriend (no longer interested in Grant). Did I miss something ?

Also, when I'm trying to bang Shontel, I'm giving her cold water but she says she's not thirsty. Again, I don't know what she really wants.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm currently in day 6 and the guide says I can get both Shantel and Araceli. Unfortunately, she did cosplay and and she's got a boyfriend (no longer interested in Grant). Did I miss something ?

Also, when I'm trying to bang Shontel, I'm giving her cold water but she says she's not thirsty. Again, I don't know what she really wants.
It's either - or, depending on how you treated Araceli earlier. You can do both only through repeated day play throughs.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is the OP going to update the main post with the link to the new guide? Would help so you don't have to search through for it everytime.

Reactions: dweebledum

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Can we get it so once you unlock a scene with someone you can use there model in all unlocked scenes for the animator? Would be nice to do that with Sonam with the most recent scene. Also being able to do that with Tanya when we get a scene with her or the Dean whenever we beat the game (or get a scene) would be great.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can we get it so once you unlock a scene with someone you can use there model in all unlocked scenes for the animator? Would be nice to do that with Sonam with the most recent scene. Also being able to do that with Tanya when we get a scene with her or the Dean whenever we beat the game (or get a scene) would be great.
During the sex minigame, you need to make the girl come thrice:
1st unlocks the achievement
2nd unlocks the scene for unlocked characters
3rd unlocks the character for unlocked scenes
(Character and costume with whom you had the scene in gameplay are always unlocked as a combo)

The from the main menu you can access the "gallery" or whatever it is called, and show any unlocked character in any unlocked scene with any unlocked costume.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
During the sex minigame, you need to make the girl come thrice:
1st unlocks the achievement
2nd unlocks the scene for unlocked characters
3rd unlocks the character for unlocked scenes
(Character and costume with whom you had the scene in gameplay are always unlocked as a combo)

The from the main menu you can access the "gallery" or whatever it is called, and show any unlocked character in any unlocked scene with any unlocked costume.
Didn't know that, though I don't think the Sonam scene allows you to make her cum. Will have to test.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Here's a save with all days completed. Think I'm missing a few costumes and need to unlock sonam for all anims. Also need to redo day 9 to have Tanya ready for a new challenge. Simple but tedious process there but it froze before I could complete day:

-While dean is inspecting fire extinguishers grab rag and clean mess in big upstairs shower.
-After she leaves computer check browser and email history then report it all to Sonam, don't see what she wants to show you until after blacklight inspection.
-Blacklight rooms: common room, kitchen, 102, 201, 203. Last one will have stain but you'll pass so long as you didn't accept Sonam's gratitude yet.
-Now do Sonam gratitude scene and tutor stuff if you want.

If someone wants to do the missing bits and reupload please do. I lack the energy for that one damn minigame with Sonam.

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Here's a save with all days completed. Think I'm missing a few costumes and need to unlock sonam for all anims. Also need to redo day 9 to have Tanya ready for a new challenge. Simple but tedious process there but it froze before I could complete day:

-While dean is inspecting fire extinguishers grab rag and clean mess in big upstairs shower.
-After she leaves computer check browser and email history then report it all to Sonam, don't see what she wants to show you until after blacklight inspection.
-Blacklight rooms: common room, kitchen, 102, 201, 203. Last one will have stain but you'll pass so long as you didn't accept Sonam's gratitude yet.

If someone wants to do the missing bits and reupload please do. I lack the energy for that one damn minigame with Sonam.
I couldn't unlock Sonam for the other animations. I passed the minigame three times so I'm not sure if it's even possible to unlock her.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
nice game , nice graphics , nice to figure it all out

just one thing is bothering me ( my own fault of cause)
i am unable to click on the (base)ball on the right spot/time in the blue line
i always click in when it s in the red part

any tricks or cheats for that ?

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
Day 8, session with Tanya, ghost just comes over to the bed and sits there. Game does not progress. Can't find any reference in the wiki. Any suggestions or bug?

Aug 12, 2019

hey thanks for the save, been using it to do the quest stuff I have trouble with. Also I’m you said you had a hard time finding some of the costumes, there’s one I can you’re missing that you get by opening the desk drawer in 101, pressing the red button, then going back to the room with the fireplace and checking the bookshelf. Just a heads up.

tommy.tits

May 8, 2017
Anyone else having problems getting the last piece of clothing for Karli? I have 2/3. From what I can gather I am missing the tartan mini skirt. The wiki says Day 3: (Event Dependent: Tanya's clipboard is painted blue) In room 102 underneath the plant, But can't seem to find it

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Anyone else having problems getting the last piece of clothing for Karli? I have 2/3. From what I can gather I am missing the tartan mini skirt. The wiki says Day 3: (Event Dependent: Tanya's clipboard is painted blue) In room 102 underneath the plant, But can't seem to find it
Keep in mind you have to complete the day with that event, and then start the day again for the unlock to appear.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes