Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
is there a way to clean the stains during the black light test on day 9 the guide doesnt seem to be working just yet

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a way to clean the stains during the black light test on day 9 the guide doesnt seem to be working just yet
Nope. You need to avoid the stained rooms as far as possible and not stain any more before the audit is done.

Reactions: jonewy

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
I keep having an issue on day 8 to get the LDD device. I give Brooke the battery but she wont hand over the device even with the "Interested in studying cum" on day 5. This is for the Shontel path.

Last edited:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Brooke only gives you the LDD if she is going to set up to get a sample from grant, which she won't do if grant is exclusive with Shontel. She keeps the LDD by default.

Itallium

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, guys!
Here's a save files for 0.9.2 version with all scenes and all consumables opened (except lenses) + 10k points and bunch of cards. I did it by official guide without any cheats, trainers, reverse-engeniring and somethong like that. So enjoy the wonderfull game!
P.S. Not sure about back compatibility and working with previous version, so be careful and do backups.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes