Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I will update the guide with a basic day 10 page which will list scenes and events over the weekend. I will fill in the pages with details over the next couple of months.

Reactions: Itallium

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
So does version 1.0.0 mean that this is the final day? I've been meaning to catch up on this but I wanted to wait until it was finished.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm never really sure when it comes to developing games on itch, is it buy once get access to all builds or like pay per build?

SaltTed

Jan 29, 2020
I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get more than the one scene with Shontel on day 10. The teaser video seems to imply an Oki, Tanya, and Araceli scene which just isn't happening.
There is a card ("Who put this here") that gives you the items you need, but even with that it isn't clear what you are supposed to do with them. Hopefully someone writes a guide soon.

Scorpion2578

Aug 6, 2020
So does version 1.0.0 mean that this is the final day? I've been meaning to catch up on this but I wanted to wait until it was finished.
you can say final day for now, developer's gonna be on a break so after a good rest and getting some ideas, we gonna see more days

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes