Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
seems like a bug on day 10 when you get with Oki you just freeze if you get out of bed and cant move or interact with anything.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
seems like a bug on day 10 when you get with Oki you just freeze if you get out of bed and cant move or interact with anything.
yes, i believe i've found the problem. do you recall your dialog choice after sex? was it "It's true I wield a dangerous weapon"? This branch of the dialog tree doesn't resolve properly.

Belltam

Jan 23, 2022
Anyone got a save where they completed everything up to day 9 and got all unlockables (shiny thing's)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Here's a save based on the 9.2 save someone posted earlier. All unlockables unlocked and essentially infinite money for cards. Did one run through of day 10 and got two scenes unlocked. Looks like you need to go back and fail the day 9 walkthrough for tanya for other scenes so if someone has the energy to do that feel free to do so and re-post this so we have an essentially complete save for the current version.

Pete McPoppy

Jan 6, 2018
I've never had an issue loading this game up, but this update freezes on this screen and won't progress into the main menu. I can still open older versions of the game, just not this newest one. Anyone have this issue and maybe a solution? I've tried running as administrator as well as getting both the 64 and 32 versions, all freeze on this screen.

I love this game, can't wait to finally check out this latest update!

Update: I moved the game location from my D drive to my C drive and it worked. Not sure why that wasn't an issue in the past, but it's a good workaround for now!

error.png

Last edited:
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But you'll have to wait for a save file here as it's a hard game :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't necessarily say so. A bit of try and error, yes, but once you got the hang of it it ain't that hard. After all, somebody was able to make the save.

(Also, you might want to start at the beginning anyway where there is no save)

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes