Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Great game! I'm addicted!
Only problem are some of the conditions required to unlock some of the scenes, like on Day 8 for Oki: "Only if you did this on day 5 but didn't do that on day 6 but did this on day 7. And only if you never did ... etc ...". I have 2 playthroughs and it's still not enough to unlock everything.

Question: what is the option "Hair Physics"? I've tried with and without and can't see any difference. I was really hoping it was related to pubic hairs but it's not :(

Reactions: mur

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Great game! I'm addicted!
Only problem are some of the conditions required to unlock some of the scenes, like on Day 8 for Oki: "Only if you did this on day 5 but didn't do that on day 6 but did this on day 7. And only if you never did ... etc ...". I have 2 playthroughs and it's still not enough to unlock everything.

Question: what is the option "Hair Physics"? I've tried with and without and can't see any difference. I was really hoping it was related to pubic hairs but it's not :(
Hair physics is what gives the hair its motion/sway. Turing off hair physics makes it so the hair is a solid object and no longer has its bouncy-ness

Reactions: Tomy75

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I'm stuck on day 8 with the ghost or whatever it is. Can't find any option to end the scene.
Yeah, unfortunately on this build currently on F95, that is a game locking bug that you're going to want to avoid. it was fixed in v0.9.1

Reactions: muthaluva

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
So ....whats new? other than that spatula? LOL
I'll just wait for bigger updates.
And bought the game, really worth the buy, all right.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
If you own the game, this is all old news. If you are getting the game from here, there had been a lot added since the last version posted here. The store, credit system, card system, random loadouts, a bunch of new unlockables, and bunch of other improvements and bug fixes. See devlogs for versions 0.9.1, 0.9.2, and 0.9.3 for full details

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
If you own the game, this is all old news. If you are getting the game from here, there had been a lot added since the last version posted here. The store, credit system, card system, random loadouts, a bunch of new unlockables, and bunch of other improvements and bug fixes. See devlogs for versions 0.9.1, 0.9.2, and 0.9.3 for full details
can we go balls deep in the best girl aka tanya??

Reactions: p22 and The_Boi

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know what this is and how to fix it
Guess the file got corrupted while downloading, likely have to delete and try again.

e: or try putting it in a folder thats not part of windows, ie not Downloads.
Always best to have a games folder.

cheezy123

Jul 16, 2020
i downloaded a save file and would really like to know how to upload it into the game. plz helpppp

RaZoRHooVz

Nov 18, 2019
That's all cool but how tf do I actually proceed to the next day? Ive nailed this yoga chick like 4 times- How do I move on?

Aug 12, 2019
Still probably the best game on this site that is still getting updated rn in terms of the actual gameplay element, 36 pages in with 9 levels of content… people have got no taste smh. So sad watching games that have been being developed for about as long with less content get abandoned despite like a million patrons and 1000+ pages of responses. One of these days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thecyborgmummy

Judgment

Aug 5, 2017
A wack Guide for 0.9.0 + where to get unlockables for 0.9.4
Day 8 and Day 9 are incomplete as a full guide.
Day 8, didn't write most of the interactions with Shontel and Tanya
Day 9, missing some things as well as 0.9.0 crashed on day 8 for me
Day of the Dead isn't written just where to get the unlocks.
Should be better than the 0.6.0 Guide as that one inspired this one

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A wack Guide for 0.9.0 + where to get unlockables for 0.9.4
Day 8 and Day 9 are incomplete as a full guide.
Day 8, didn't write most of the interactions with Shontel and Tanya
Day 9, missing some things as well as 0.9.0 crashed on day 8 for me
Day of the Dead isn't written just where to get the unlocks.
Should be better than the 0.6.0 Guide as that one inspired this one
Haven't checked it yet (thanks anyway), maybe here are some extra infos on day 8?

Judgment

Aug 5, 2017
Haven't checked it yet (thanks anyway), maybe here are some extra infos on day 8?
It's not that I didn't know about it, just didn't bother writing it in. Day 8 has the most content due to how Split the path could be during that day. With getting Shontel mad at you from a previous day, or being with Shontel. It was a lot.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes