Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Quick question, how do you get 'Nobel Peace Prize' event in Day 7 ? Is it compatible with 'Don't Touch My Stuff' ?
It is not compatible with "Just stay out of my stuff." "Just stay out of my stuff" requires Day 6 event "Maybe I shouldn't have said that" where as "Won the Nobel Peace Prize" requires that "Maybe I shouldn't have said that" did NOT happen.

In addition to avoiding "Maybe I shouldn't have said that" you also need the Day 6 event "Learned about Oki's struggle"

If you have those 2 conditions, you need to first talk to Karli and learn about her mural, and then talk to Oki about what Karli is painting. Winning the Nobel Peace Prize comes within that dialog tree.

I am working on day 7 within the Wiki, and will hopefully have that event detailed fully in the next couple of days.

Reactions: pgm_01 and 11037AAA

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
thecyborgmummy huh looks like i don't need to write a guide anymore. well feel free to rip off parts of the guide I threw together if it saves you writing, I wrote up to 0.7 for all main sex scenes and tasks and posted it somewhere in this thread.
Also I found a bug with brooke reporting a broken light in the kitchen (with me asking her standing in the kitchen, and the main character cracking his head upwards, kinda funny ngl) but it was the broken lamp in tanya's room.
But otherwise fantastic game love the inbuilt engine for messing around with animations.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
thecyborgmummy huh looks like i don't need to write a guide anymore. well feel free to rip off parts of the guide I threw together if it saves you writing, I wrote up to 0.7 for all main sex scenes and tasks and posted it somewhere in this thread.
Also I found a bug with brooke reporting a broken light in the kitchen (with me asking her standing in the kitchen, and the main character cracking his head upwards, kinda funny ngl) but it was the broken lamp in tanya's room.
But otherwise fantastic game love the inbuilt engine for messing around with animations.
appreciate you making the walk throughs, i know they helped a lot of people. i decided to do the wiki because the game is getting too complex for a walkthrough at this point.

as far as that bug, was brooke in the living room or in between the living room and the kitchen? the living room has two light fixtures with burned out bulbs as well as the burned out bulb on the shelf which will trigger her device.

Reactions: greeneyed

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE WALKTROUGHTS I SAW AN FOLLOW THEN WHEN I WAS STUCK THANKS A LOT :D

Reactions: greeneyed

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
appreciate you making the walk throughs, i know they helped a lot of people. i decided to do the wiki because the game is getting too complex for a walkthrough at this point.

as far as that bug, was brooke in the living room or in between the living room and the kitchen? the living room has two light fixtures with burned out bulbs as well as the burned out bulb on the shelf which will trigger her device.
No worries, it's a underrated game.
As for the bug Brooke was standing directly in the kitchen, in front of the fridge. She wasn't in-between or within the living room (room with couch/tv). But thinking about it could of been that burnt bulb with the whole neck snap deal since I left that on the shelf and never bothered to trash it. But personally if you can't see why it's not working I wouldn't be worried, since I just brute-forced it by turning on all the lights in the house, I'm sure a lot people will do that as well (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First of all: great game, noticed and downloaded it earlier but only started it two days ago, I enjoy it a lot - good gameplay, excellent animations, and a good style to deal with the limitations of "live 3D" while still having good characters.

I think her apparatus also triggers if you have a broken bulb in the inventory, could that be another possible explanation?

About the guide: linking the Wiki in the OP seems like a good idea to me. (Also, there at least is a 0.7 guide which could be linked instead of 0.6).

And a question: is it intentional that "Oki reflects" is not repeatable if not aced in the first go, unlike other events? (Connected idea: for scene repeats, as much as I love the build up, it would be great to be able to speed it up a bit, e. g. by unlocking the talking points again.)

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
First of all: great game, noticed and downloaded it earlier but only started it two days ago, I enjoy it a lot - good gameplay, excellent animations, and a good style to deal with the limitations of "live 3D" while still having good characters.

I think her apparatus also triggers if you have a broken bulb in the inventory, could that be another possible explanation?

About the guide: linking the Wiki in the OP seems like a good idea to me. (Also, there at least is a 0.7 guide which could be linked instead of 0.6).

And a question: is it intentional that "Oki reflects" is not repeatable if not aced in the first go, unlike other events? (Connected idea: for scene repeats, as much as I love the build up, it would be great to be able to speed it up a bit, e. g. by unlocking the talking points again.)
Thanks for the kind words. you are right, the LDD is triggered if grant is in the same room as it and has bad bulbs in his inventory. the only time the LDD isn't triggered by bad bulbs is if they are in the trash.

Unfortunately, i received notice yesterday that they are going to shut down the wiki. i will have to find a new place to host that information.

it is intentional that Oki's scene is not repeatable (well, if you reach level 2 or level 3 orgasm), it was a story based decision. it was one of the toughest decisions i've had to make as i knew that would upset some people.

with regard to speeding up arousal, i'm not sure if you're familiar with the cologne bottles that are hidden around the dorm, but you can use those to speed up arousal. they don't exist when the arousal is based on dialog, so for both scenes on day 8 as well as the glormond scene on day 6 (seeing as you can speed up arousal just by rushing through dialog anyway), and there are only two of them on a given day, so it is limited.

i don't think i will ever make the dialog during arousal come back up because there are often events or decisions to be made within those build ups which, once you've made them, you've made them and i want your decisions/actions to be important. typically, whether within arousal or otherwise, if a dialog option goes away after you've used it, it's because there was some sort of either-or scenario involved in that dialog.

BUT that said, looking into alternative ways to speed up arousal is probably something i should look into. one thing that has come up in the last few days is separating the arousal from the actual sex scene, like danna on day 7. you will most likely see more of that going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

I agree that Oki's "singularity" does absolutely make sense from a story point of view. Unlike Karli or Danna, who are just different characters in terms of human interaction, it isn't so much a "you're a hot guy, let's have all the fun we can" but a spur of the moment thing, maybe a "thank you" - as also the dialogue afterwards indicates. It was just different from a gameplay perspective and I wasn't sure so I asked. So I waon't complain too much, hoping it won't take me as long as my first Shontal (I aced everything on the first try up to her, then suddenly ... afterwards no problems until here). At least Tanya is not too complicated to keep out (or "in", as a matter of fact) on this day.

Speaking of the Wiki, if it's gonna be redone (shame), it would maybe an idea to also include the unlockables on the daily overview instead of - well, better additionally to - the girl pages? Now after my first playthrough I'd like to go completionist.

Oh, another thing, I had both the "blackhawk" and the "Karli and me" painting on day 6 (?) after having replayed the earlier day to switch dialogue. So I got both a black cock and a standing, ehm, appreciation of art, despite needing multiple pasts for that. Again the question whether this is intentional?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

I agree that Oki's "singularity" does absolutely make sense from a story point of view. Unlike Karli or Danna, who are just different characters in terms of human interaction, it isn't so much a "you're a hot guy, let's have all the fun we can" but a spur of the moment thing, maybe a "thank you" - as also the dialogue afterwards indicates. It was just different from a gameplay perspective and I wasn't sure so I asked. So I waon't complain too much, hoping it won't take me as long as my first Shontal (I aced everything on the first try up to her, then suddenly ... afterwards no problems until here). At least Tanya is not too complicated to keep out (or "in", as a matter of fact) on this day.

Speaking of the Wiki, if it's gonna be redone (shame), it would maybe an idea to also include the unlockables on the daily overview instead of - well, better additionally to - the girl pages? Now after my first playthrough I'd like to go completionist.

Oh, another thing, I had both the "blackhawk" and the "Karli and me" painting on day 6 (?) after having replayed the earlier day to switch dialogue. So I got both a black cock and a standing, ehm, appreciation of art, despite needing multiple pasts for that. Again the question whether this is intentional?
yeah, the unlockables were eventually going to be linked/listed on the day pages as well, they were just on the back burner as i was working on filling out the events and scenes which i had just completed through day 7, i think, 2 or 3 days ago, when i got the notification from Fandom yesterday that they were shutting me down.

the blackhawk event and the painting lesson scene are not technically mutually exclusive, but it does require time travel to make that happen (meaning you can't get both at the same time unless you go back to previous days and alter the events). i would say its more of a thing that i knew would be possible and i didn't fight, than something that was intended.

the reality of the situation is that you can really screw with things so that they don't make sense in a cause-and-effect way if you go back to previous days, but i decided early on with the event system that i would just accept that fact. probably more than half the events are dependent on previous events at this point, and you can always go back and undo a previous event, which theoretically, should undo the dependent events downstream, but they don't.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since nobody seems to have done it as of now, walkthrough day 8, feel free to add if I missed something. There will almost certainly be some events I did not find:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes