Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

David Bundy

Jun 17, 2018
i dont wanna be a nuisance or anything but could someone possibly give me a hint where tanyas new outfit may be

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
there is nothing about day of the dead and most of the unlockales are missing
You may need to reload the character pages, or clear your browsers cache. There is currently no info regarding day of the dead, or unlockables therein

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
You can wait till the RA is reading a book and you've taken the light bulb out of her room and out of the bottom drawer in the kitchen. Ask her if she knows where there are anymore light bulbs until she says she'll look in her room them the game will glitch but as long as you have something in your inventory you can remove it to go back to normal and she will stay stuck reading the book and you can have fun with couch girl until time is up.
Where do I put the shelves at? I can't find the spot anywhere

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry, I cannot remember exactly. I think in the study but could be completely wrong about this. Try everything lying around.

Sep 22, 2017
So this new game released on steam. "The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos", and I swear I saw the witch from the promo art somewhere here in a adult game. Then it hit me, it's araceli but without makeup. Am I wrong? Go ingame and remove her makeup and check yourself.

Or is it some other game? She looks familliar.

View attachment 1462382
They... look literally nothing alike.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes