Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
What incestuous content is in this game?
Well the lore is very odd. Many of these middle aged females are considered your mothers(combined DNA) meaning you have other relatives sorta. Plus you have a shared father with many of them or I think you do. The whole thing is fucked up. The whole family idea is a joke in this game.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Well the lore is very odd. Many of these middle aged females are considered your mothers(combined DNA) meaning you have other relatives sorta. Plus you have a shared father with many of them or I think you do. The whole thing is fucked up. The whole family idea is a joke in this game.
MC's family tree is more like an tree, really (and yes, I had to do a bit of research to find the appropriate term for this).

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
had a question and been looking through the forums but couldn't find it, is there a faster way to get around the town besides the pro bike, and so, how do i get it

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
had a question and been looking through the forums but couldn't find it, is there a faster way to get around the town besides the pro bike, and so, how do i get it
Later on you will gain access to portals which will make traveling around town a lot faster.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Please Compressed
I don't know why he even request it. I checked yesterday when I saw it, the file is way under 5 Gbs.
Both of the good download sites have a limit set at 5 Gbs a day. I do ask for a torrent if it goes over 5 Gbs but I normally see a link to a page requiring login to download torrents, like WTF.

I'm going to hate myself but I'll download and try it again. It is only 1.7 Gbs. I finished it while typing the edit.

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
is there a fix for the endless "gone into labor" messages? i even closed and reopened the game after they "gave birth" even though the scene where im assuming you go see them in the hospital never happened and they were pregnant again? like huh? something is VERY broken cause they were also not in the hospital after getting the gone into labor message so idk what to do at that point

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
is there a fix for the endless "gone into labor" messages? i even closed and reopened the game after they "gave birth" even though the scene where im assuming you go see them in the hospital never happened and they were pregnant again? like huh? something is VERY broken cause they were also not in the hospital after getting the gone into labor message so idk what to do at that point
i went in and manually changed their pregnancy day to 1 day before they were supposed to give birth and it seems to have fixed it? very strange bug

Apr 2, 2023
Are there certain requirements to trigger the meeting Tareen and Ruby on the Observation deck? I have gone on different days.

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Error screen encountered
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/stden01.rpy", line 337, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PeopleData' object has no attribute 'Unlock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 39, in script call
  File "scripts/TravelController.rpyc", line 106, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 56, in script call
  File "events/stden01.rpyc", line 334, in script
  File "H:\Downloads\TheHardWay-pc\TheHardWayFree-0.32.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Downloads\TheHardWay-pc\TheHardWayFree-0.32.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/events/stden01.rpy", line 337, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PeopleData' object has no attribute 'Unlock'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Hard Way Free 0.32.5
Thu Apr  4 15:53:55 2024

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

What's new in V0.33?
  • Pregnancy for Farah.
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (We bit off a bit more than we could chew with this one)
Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)
  • v0.33.1 - Bugfix for missing event (298)
  • v0.33.2 - Shakria gets her unique bedroom scene (includes pregnancy and custom ages)
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know why he even request it. I checked yesterday when I saw it, the file is way under 5 Gbs.
Both of the good download sites have a limit set at 5 Gbs a day. I do ask for a torrent if it goes over 5 Gbs but I normally see a link to a page requiring login to download torrents, like WTF.

I'm going to hate myself but I'll download and try it again. It is only 1.7 Gbs. I finished it while typing the edit.
There are more reasons to compress a game than exceeding the 5Gb limitations. Playability on some of the lower end PCs and storage capacity limits are two that readily come to mind. (BTW the game is now up around 2.5 Gbs)

By the developer asking to be put on the "Do Not Compress" list just turns off a lot of players who respond by put ting it on their "Do Not Play" list.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Why we require accounts (no email | no verification).
TheHardWay-0.33.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.33.2 Full Version (Patreon) 2024-03-26
What's new in V0.33?
  • Pregnancy for Farah.
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (We bit off a bit more than we could chew with this one)
Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)
  • v0.33.1 - Bugfix for missing event (298)
  • v0.33.2 - Shakria gets her unique bedroom scene (includes pregnancy and custom ages)
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
This is the second time in just over a month that the patreon only version has been leaked.
This game does not have thousands of supporters and we have limited resources, but we have lost so many patrons over the last month, it may force us to abandon the project.
If your goal is to kill the game. you're doing a fantastic job.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes