knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Can you PLEASE put in a scroll bar for the friend list in the phone at least for the mobile version, Its damned hard to get my finger in just the right spot to scroll, and often snaps back to the top when I do manage it because I end up hitting one of the girls

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Whats the difference between paid and free content? I saw something when i launched the free edition about it having more aging content but, if that is the only difference is it only referring to the aging of your kids.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there a relationship cheat? Its way too grindy with so many girls
... is this a joke?
there are too many girls. but the rate at which their affection goes might as well be speed running.

Girls are typically either receptive or non.

non receptive girl:
>first meeting
>>compliment
>come back tomorrow
>>compliment, flirt
>come back tomorrow
>>compliment, flirt, makeout, sex
>girl is maxed out. you are done with her

receptive girl:
>first meeting

some girls are in the middle. but generally leaning towards receptive.
if anything it is too anti grindy with how fast girls fall for you.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
... is this a joke?
there are too many girls. but the rate at which their affection goes might as well be speed running.

Girls are typically either receptive or non.

non receptive girl:
>first meeting
>>compliment
>come back tomorrow
>>compliment, flirt
>come back tomorrow

receptive girl:
>first meeting

some girls are in the middle. but generally leaning towards receptive.
if anything it is too anti grindy with how fast girls fall for you.
doesn't matter anyway I figured out that there are 2 poorly made sex scenes copy pasted for each character and lost interest.

McGrenni

Mar 26, 2023
thanks c++ black screen crashing on every thing not even playing your game the internet
From which source did you download this? In any case, this is not the original file from one of the official download sources from the first post in this thread.

These have the following format:
TheHardWayFree-0.24.3Free-pc.zip

So they are regular zip archives. You have downloaded a manipulated and contaminated exe-file, which they tried to disguise as a zip-archive only by the manipulated filename.

So instead of ...pc.zip it is ...pc_zip __.exe in your case.

2023-05-11 22.23.04 f95zone.to 1531e2bec569.jpg

If you download a program without thinking about it, neither the game nor the programmer nor Windows can be held responsible. The problem is probably in front of the monitor

Translated with DeepL

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.24.4 Free is available for download.

What's new?
  • Standing sex for Phoebe and Queenie

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just how in the miserable monkey Hell are you supposed to find "compressed" versions? I type "compressed" into the search bar for this (and many other games) and I don't get "compressed" game results... I consider myself to be smarter than the average bowl of pot-ah-to salad, but I cannot seem to figure out this particular one. Is there some secret? Is it in Boolean Code/String? What? :)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Just how in the miserable monkey Hell are you supposed to find "compressed" versions? I type "compressed" into the search bar for this (and many other games) and I don't get "compressed" game results... I consider myself to be smarter than the average bowl of pot-ah-to salad, but I cannot seem to figure out this particular one. Is there some secret? Is it in Boolean Code/String? What? :)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Some games just don't have them. Others it's currently a matter of sorting through the bunch of other semi if not totally unrelated posts to find the right ones. Best suggest I can give is search compressed + the current version number as it appears in thread title, trying both with and without brackets, which should at least limit the results although sometimes this will make you miss the right post cause someone mistyped something. Also ya given the choice by the mods to no longer include them in the OP it would be wise for the compressors to come up with a special character string to sign their posts with that others wouldn't use cause it means nothing other than "here be a compressed version".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Safetydummy
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes