battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
- Aging for Carrie
I have spent over an hour reading the patreon website and the forums. How does the aging thing work? I subbed and have the patreon version. I see the "A" in the corner of their portrait but I can't find any options to change their age.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am using version 24.1 and on the day that the girls can start getting pregnant if I have sex with Zelda it creates this error after the screen where you choose for her to appear pregnant or not.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Pregnancy.rpy", line 177, in <module>
  File "game/classes/characters.rpy", line 56, in AddPreg
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 307, in script call
  File "events/MenuEvents/SexEvent.rpyc", line 127, in script call
  File "events/MenuEvents/SexEvent.rpyc", line 276, in script call
  File "scripts/Pregnancy.rpyc", line 174, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Pregnancy.rpy", line 177, in <module>
  File "game/classes/characters.rpy", line 56, in AddPreg
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
The Hard Way 0.24.1
Wed Apr 12 01:13:41 2023
The error occurs whichever choice you make. It seems to break the game as the girls no longer reset each day after this happens.

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Any mods for money or walkthrough guide??

Found this forum talking about the save location for the renpy files, then just copy upload the save file to the following page (Which I used to give myself all the money a boy could need :D):

And edit the values you want and download it. Put the file back on your phone and you should be able to load the save.

Under Windows you find your savefiles for all renpy games under:
%appdata%/RenPy
This game has the folder:
\TheHardWay-1606287672
You can take any savefiles from renpy games and upload them to the saveeditoronline website which I linked in the quoted post and use it to edit values. Then when done download it again and replace the save you made. When loading the save the values should be changed.
For money in this game you are looking for " mcstats > Credits ", searching credits give you only 1 option to edit. However you can also edit other mcstats there, like for example the charisma or strength

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I've only just started playing really, but one thing that has quickly got old for me is checking my phone for stats when in the same room as the women I wanted to check those stats for. I therefore added three lines to one of the scripts so you can see those values in top right of screen whenever you click a character. It's nothing fancy, and a very minor hack.

I'm still early on so maybe I'll want to show more later, or these will become pointless to track all together. But in case anyone else would appreciate seeing them in this manner, I've attached the edited file, with folder structure to where it belongs from the game's root directory.

EDIT: Updated to use same style as other GUI elements, added their name, made it vanish immedaitely after selecting a menu item and no longer shows at all during automatic scenes. If you already had the previous version and load into an active scene, you may see a small white box instead. This will go away when the scene is over and not reappear in future scenes.
1681482144977.png

Last edited:

KENZO15

Mar 12, 2018
I really like this game, even though the map travel was getting pretty repetitive. I am looking forward to what the future brings in this.

KENZO15

Mar 12, 2018
At the end of the game, the devs ask to rate this game on F95 but I don't see any rating system that I could use here.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.24.3 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.24?

• Pregnancy for Zelda.
  • Aging for Nancy.
  • Default, extended and eating out scenes for Nancy's custom ages.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.24.3
Pregnancy for Zelda.
Thanks for the update. I do love more pregnancy content.
A couple of issues:

1. she is missing the P letter on her charsheet image

2. How do I actually make this happen? When I have sex with her I get this
zelda.png
please note that those two buttons in the middle are not clickable! as per the bar at the bottom, this is considered a normal conversation. where anywhere I click just advances things.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes