battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Those thousands of hours were probably closer to two and just typing "X CONSPIRACY THEORY IS REAL?" into different search engines if you actually think this.
If you are only using the internet search engines for answers then you will be doomed to failure. You have to actually be willing to use critical thinking when you look at the world around you. It takes a lot of work to sort the truth from all the misinformation and lies that have been fed to us for thousands of years. I remember the day when I was 8 years old and I realized that there was something wrong. It took me twenty years to finally put enough of the pieces together and I am always learning more.

The internet is a 2 edged sword in that it enables us to reach resources that would not have been available to find easily but it also a great tool for control and deception. The internet didn't exist when I started and I have over 4,000 books in my personal library. I also have 2 terabytes of documentaries and videos stored on my hard drive, a good portion of which have become mysteriously hard or impossible to find on the internet when once it was easy. Draw your own conclusions.

Let me be clear. Evil exists but not if the manner you have been taught to believe. Good and evil are subjunctive. To put it simply: Good is that which is beneficial to you and your support system, which extends to the groups you belong to, the human race itself, all life, the physical universe and ultimately you as a spiritual being. Evil is quite simply anything that harms you or your support groups survival. People are fundamentally good and will make the best decisions they can in this regard. Controlling peoples understanding of what is good and evil is key to herding them in the direction you want them.

There are those that believe that for their own survival they must control those around them instead of working with them and they tend to strive for power. We have all been trained from birth to believe the things that form the chains that bind us. Knowing the truth is the first part and probably the most difficult. The second and most important part is acting upon it. I have done so by constantly reevaluating all the preconceptions in my life and eliminating or altering those that don't fit. This has led to me being much more effective, independent and feeling much more free despite the knowledge of what is going on around me.

As to answering your question about conspiracy theories. Each one has to be looked at independently but the media has worked hard to condition us to respond to the tag "conspiracy theory" in a negative way. Not so subtle conditioning there. Some of the theories are 100% correct while some are outright disinformation or lies and there is everything under the sun in-between.

The bottom line is don't let other tell you what is right, what you should think and what you should do. Make your own decisions and go your own way. The worst failure is simply physical death, which is temporary, while the smallest victories can be built upon towards your long range goals.

I wish you success my friend but in the meanwhile just enjoy this game like I am.

Darkkia

Jul 15, 2018
how do i add the money in the game?
Comand Console: In the game press: Shift + O
then you can write

mcstats.Credits = x (For example: 'x = 50000', if you want that amount)
(or Hunger/Sleep/Style/Strength/Charisma/.........etc.)
Important: The first in capital letters, for example: Speed (mcstats.Speed = x)

mcskills.Boxing = x
(or Labour/Toughness/MMA/etc.)

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
I need some help

Hint says: Introduce Galadriel to Xena. 7am at the Ship's Engine Room.

I have no idea how to get that done.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just go there at the time mentioned, its autostarts like every other event as soon as you see her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He is as lazy as ugly, so he dont sits all day in his office. Try it around midday and check the 2 rooms in the middle of the city hall

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
Gameplay fun
Conspiracy theories not so much
Would love to have cumshot and creampie scenes
And would love if characters react if you have sex in font of them, maybe even play with themselves or join in

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I've tried to get into this game, and I love games with the incest tag... but I just can't get over the whole "here's 100 girls. Every single one of them is your mother and/or sister!"

• Sad
Reactions: $@~ and Bob Afet

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.23.2 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.23?

• 3 new Characters, Colette, Emily and Nancy
  • Aging for Carrie
  • Default, extended and eating out scenes for all new characters and Carrie's custom ages.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes