ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So all in all this isnt a bad game, so long as you... dont read any text, and click threw it fast enough. Do the bare minimum in finding what your supose to do next, as so you stay completely deluded as to what the story might acualy be. Otherwise you might have to hit yourself with a few rubber mallets to retain your sanity from all the BS conspiracies. N that's my 2 coppers. It make more cents to say cents but hay one more conspiracy for you.
Game has the premise of the MC as the only dude in town full of women ready to jump on his cock because they never got to try anyone else's their entire lives, but it's specifically the conspiracies where you think the plot gets painfully dumb? :whistle:

Reactions: mrttao
Jan 7, 2022
In the phone-friends list, I can see limited number of characters, is there a way to scroll down cause I can’t find it. Also some characters have A & P on them. I know that P means they can get pregnant, what does A mean?

Edit - okay so A means Aging, how to get characters to age then?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.22.1 Free is available for download.
  • A son for Yvette.
  • A unique scene for Ruby.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The Hard Way V0.22.1 Free is available for download.
  • A son for Yvette.
  • A unique scene for Ruby.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.
A son for Yvette????

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wait what?
Pauline at this point is not supposed to be aware of the supernatural, and not aware that MC is aware.
Unless the vought who was possessing her informed her, but she is completely unaware of the possession being supernatural in origin.
wot.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wot.png
the doctor was never introduced to the volgue.
her first introduction to the supernatural was galadriel just now that very conversation
but the conversation goes like she always knew about them

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.22.2 Free is available for download.

Bugfix for bug when starting a new game

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The Hard Way V0.22.2 Free is available for download.

Bugfix for bug when starting a new game

still no son??????

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
The hard part is getting through all that conspiracy crap without slamming your head into a wall.
IKR? It's like someone stuck Letters to Penthouse and the Sovereign Citizen movement into a blender and set it on frappe. About 6 months ago, I bailed mid-game because I couldn't stand the kookiness anymore. Maybe the point of the game is to be a virtual lesson on "Don't stick your dick in crazy." Came back to download again to see if there's anything worth continuing in more recent updates ... because goddammit if I can't learn that lesson, LOL.

Reactions: $@~ and pridachacr

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I feel compelled to steal one of Elon Musk's flamethrowers just to melt that shit-eating grin off of their face.
I feel like it's a natural facial expression if you find yourself the only man in town and the entire female population is begging for the priviledge of worshipping your cock.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
  • A son for Yvette.
Why?
Aside from my personal preferences or lets say aversions, a boy in our city will either die blue balled or will try to get rid of us to get girls for himself...sharing is not an option, its even against the story...so why?
Btw, has this update story content? Would be nice if you add this detail to the changelogs, i dont need to download some additional scenes, i only care about story progress ^^

Absentics

Dec 27, 2021
1677471936480.png
Im stuck with these 2 quests for awhile now cant get behind the cottage and cant get to the mayors office. edit was being dumb found the mayors office but still unsure how to do the shakria one

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes