Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Help! I made a mistake, and now my game is completely broken. Thought I fixed it, but nope. Does anyone have a complete list if all the variables in a working 0.21 version of the game? I saved on my previous save, (V.0.17), and thereby overwriting the original save file with a save from V. 0.21. At first it seemed okay, but a bit later, when Zack talks about the Kennedy assassination, after that, sex animations weren't running, the game froze, and only scrolling back got you out of it, but you could only get to the choices, and skip any sex, to avoid the game from freezing again. So I deleted the persistent, and the game entirely, before unpacking a fresh reload of the game. And then set the variable of [AnimSeq = True], and it seemingly kinda worked. But I realized later that other sex actions wouldn't play, and that even one character from the list, was set to false somehow, barring any interaction with that character. So if anyone can give me the default variables, or knows how to fix this, please help me if you can. Because even though the game isn't exactly great, I was making good progress and had just over 6000 in money. Anyone? And I know I could just delete everything, and start from scratch, but I'm too far into the game, for that to be a feasible solution. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the game.
Just had a crash due to a missing .webp file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odette is not listed in Friend List and Jessica's picture is the wrong size.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Help! I made a mistake, and now my game is completely broken. Thought I fixed it, but nope. Does anyone have a complete list if all the variables in a working 0.21 version of the game? I saved on my previous save, (V.0.17), and thereby overwriting the original save file with a save from V. 0.21. At first it seemed okay, but a bit later, when Zack talks about the Kennedy assassination, after that, sex animations weren't running, the game froze, and only scrolling back got you out of it, but you could only get to the choices, and skip any sex, to avoid the game from freezing again. So I deleted the persistent, and the game entirely, before unpacking a fresh reload of the game. And then set the variable of [AnimSeq = True], and it seemingly kinda worked. But I realized later that other sex actions wouldn't play, and that even one character from the list, was set to false somehow, barring any interaction with that character. So if anyone can give me the default variables, or knows how to fix this, please help me if you can. Because even though the game isn't exactly great, I was making good progress and had just over 6000 in money. Anyone? And I know I could just delete everything, and start from scratch, but I'm too far into the game, for that to be a feasible solution. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
If you open up your saves folder (game\saves) you should find quite a number of save files.
I have 39 going back to 27/12/2021.
I also have 10 auto saves.
Surely one of yours should still exist from 0.17 if you just did one save.

C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheHardWay-1606287672

Last edited:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Hi,
If you open up your saves folder (game\saves) you should find quite a number of save files.
I have 39 going back to 27/12/2021.
I also have 10 auto saves.
Surely one of yours should still exist from 0.17 if you just did one save.

C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheHardWay-1606287672
I have only just started playing and I have the same issue, no old saves to go back to. I'm thinking it might be a bug and not a version/savegame issue?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I have only just started playing and I have the same issue, no old saves to go back to. I'm thinking it might be a bug and not a version/savegame issue?
Hi,
How long had you been playing when you get the fault?
The technique just now would be to create a new save every 5 minutes.
How many locations are there on your map?
Right at the start there are only 2.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Had just opened up for the cottage when I realized sex scenes were available and that's when when I found out, no idea how long exactly but around 10 locations total on the map I'd say

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
im like stuck, im at the point where i got a portal thing for city hall, but cant find where or how to place it, then everything stops, hint just says something will happen soon, but nada...... and even after reading the change log, im obviously far behind it, havent even met a Wolvern char, and most of the characters cant go past making out.... how i find the trigger or something?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.21.3 Free is available for download.
  • Standing sex for Pauline and Ruth.
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Umbralstorm

Nov 4, 2022
So I'm playing on Android, everything works well enough except that in menus like your phone contacts and the relationship stats it's near impossible to scroll down the list. Swiping up works maybe, maybe one time in fifty. Is there something I'm missing or is that just gonna be how it is?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheHardWay-0.21.3Free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

odino

Aug 14, 2017
lol this thing need to be renamed into pussy rain where the hell is hardway anything with vagina jumping on mc dick

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
lol this thing need to be renamed into pussy rain where the hell is hardway anything with vagina jumping on mc dick
it's hard way because his dick is always hard ready to accept the raining pussy

so in a different sense, lik The way of the hard dick, something abstract like that

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
With all those promised characters, will there ever be a futa or trans LI?

Also, still missing renders early game, why is that not fixed yet, I really hate that "Under Construction" error on screen, why does he make new scenes if he can't be bothered to fix missing renders, do his subscribers just not care either? I won't play anymore until it's fixed, and if it never gets fixed, that would say enough about the dev's work ethic, so I'd gladly abandon this game if that's the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: exidon_paradox

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So all in all this isnt a bad game, so long as you... dont read any text, and click threw it fast enough. Do the bare minimum in finding what your supose to do next, as so you stay completely deluded as to what the story might acualy be. Otherwise you might have to hit yourself with a few rubber mallets to retain your sanity from all the BS conspiracies. N that's my 2 coppers. It make more cents to say cents but hay one more conspiracy for you.

Reactions: $@~
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes