Bonip

Apr 21, 2018
Can some one help, trying to find Pauline @ Boats 'r us, the main map says she is there but on scene nothing seems clickable or indicates she is in one of the buildings??? bug or me???

Reactions: RS71

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
To be honest I'm just here for the Alien Dogs that are controlling people by fucking them, haven't played since I found out there was only one scene with that. Have there been more added?

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
Can some one help, trying to find Pauline @ Boats 'r us, the main map says she is there but on scene nothing seems clickable or indicates she is in one of the buildings??? bug or me???
Same here, I'm stuck at exactly the same spot, I seem to be unable to get into the Boat's r Us. Would be grateful if anyone can post where they clicked to get into the shop.

Bonip

Apr 21, 2018
Same here, I'm stuck at exactly the same spot, I seem to be unable to get into the Boat's r Us. Would be grateful if anyone can post where they clicked to get into the shop.
Finally figured it out, completly by chance, wait till after midnight Pauline will be at the police station talk to her there, then you will be able to properly access the boats r us

• Red Heart
Reactions: RS71

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
i cant even meet someone at city hall, because i see no city hall, and i cant even meet yvette at coffe shop because she not there and when i text her she still says meet me there. Help

Reactions: Nrjsj

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is the dev even active here to listen to stuff like missing assets? You can't send him a message on Patreon without supporting him either.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I must have missed some information some where, when you go into the phone and friends what does the A or P above the picture stand for?

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
Bruh let's be real, you got a whole collection of bugs an error and u choose the single reflection on a trash bin to complain?
You missunderstood me. Normally i don't even recognize such things. Normally, I never see such things myself. I was just happy that I noticed this one on my own.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes