Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.20.1 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.20?
  • Pregnancy for Ruby.
  • A unique scene for Ursula.
  • A new Wolvern character, Xola, complete with default and extended sex scenes
The game now contains 72 female characters, including 5 that get born in-game, all of which have default and extended scenes.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Reactions: Sister227

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
there still bugs and missing images from past version in highschool... and now even some images from Yvete are under construction but was there before...wtf...

Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx0.filepath]/Body/[xx0.DefName]-[xx0.Age][xx0.Pose]-[xx0.Stage][xx0.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/H/Hope/Body/Hope-3Def-Work.webp')

Reactions: JOS3

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Respect to the developer and success in work. Regular updates will only strengthen your credibility among fans.... GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!. (y) (y) (y) ;) ;) ;)What alas, cannot be said about many of your other colleagues...:confused::confused:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
rivets updates - as if scribbling from a machine gun. God forbid that his machine gun never jams the bolt. such a rate of fire - all game developers would wish.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
same sex scenes with everybody,event scenes have so much time between them and I wasted so much time waiting for something exciting,for me personally this game is big waste of time

Last edited:
Reactions: Syx666

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Interesting that the beast content is locked behind a cheat, is this one of or possibly the only game to actually allow the male MC to fuck an animal, or is it like all the others where one or more of the girls fuck the animal(s) and you catch or otherwise watch them?

youjelly

Nov 30, 2022
hi for some reason on Mac I am unable to see the full friendslist when I open it, it will only show me the first like 4 or 5 rows that are visible immediately upon opening, is there a way to fix this?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.20.3 Free is available for download.

• V0.21.1 Standing sex for Daisy, Elizabeth, Olive, Quinn and Rhonda.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes