DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
WOW try to add Universal Ren'Py Mod to the game and it said it not supported and then closed down, so I guess no money cheat for this game story
well you can always save the game then edit the saved game file in renpy saved editor online to change values and stats if needed

Reactions: DiPeppo
Mar 27, 2020
I dont mean this as a bash on the creator. I like the game and the story is decent. But the sex scenes are a bit lazy....just some constructive criticism. It is literally the same dialog, positions, everything is literally the same with each character. Not just for the sex either....the same dialog is used when flirting, complimenting, making out, etc. Not saying to rewrite this game, but when you move on to your next game hopefully you remember this comment and can grow as a creator.

XanderSeegson

Jun 28, 2018
If you had a game with 100's of characters, would you want to spend the time doing unique animations and poses for all of them or would you try to be more efficient by reusing material where you could? I say this because I create content in Daz3D and know full well how much time and effort is involved in creating these things. If unique content was created for each character, it would take an astronomically long time to get anything done.

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
I am liking the Game so far, it really has a lot of potential. I have one ask though:
Please implement Scroll Bars in screens like the "Friends List" since at the moment it is only possible to navigate to those friends who are not on the screen with the Keyboard.
edit: Spelling

Last edited:

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
For anyone that is having traceback problems with 'Hope,' just keep continuing the game and it will carry on as normal once interaction with her has ended.

Reactions: Pringlesrock

BDI

May 23, 2017
For anyone that is having traceback problems with 'Hope,' just keep continuing the game and it will carry on as normal once interaction with her has ended.
That IS the problem,there is no way to continue, ignore does not work, we need a fix for this.

ulryus

Mar 26, 2018
1. one thing, is it just me or is this game without sound??
2. karma influences what in the game???

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Easily the worst game I have played on here. The writing, it's utter garbage. The MC is the epitomy of a manchild in the worse sense of it's meaning.
The game plays like it was created for a 10 year with attention deficit issues, issues with reading and other serious problems.
Most of the game was broken when I quit and vowed never to play the garbage again. The dev loves ignore reports his game is broken, and instead of fixing them, just ignores them outright. people need to stop subbing his patreon and his subscribe star if they have one.

Public and paid version, there is no difference, the writing doesn't improve, the mc is still a retarded manchild, and the characters annoying. no amount of remakes will ever make this game popular. there is just so many things wrong with this game, developer should be ashamed with this game and stop updating it and refund all the patrons that have supported him, this is just bottom of the barrel bad, sorry.

Reactions: PNHSUKI

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
That IS the problem,there is no way to continue, ignore does not work, we need a fix for this.
Does the game close down for you when you have that issue then? Because for me all I have to do is click on 'ignore' about 4 (or 5) times and the game carries on.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is still an issue with a render of Erika in the friends list, her eyes seem way off from all the rest, so far the only other issue I have found is in the Gym when talking to anyone there, I assume this will be fixed soon - game is fine otherwise, might want to get someone working on the outfits to match where they are before making out or having sex etc.. at least for Xena and Yvette the main girls actually I like the game so not sure what all the neg talk is about

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes