Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Im stuck at visiting Jean at the creche at 4 and going to the clearing behind the cottage between 6 and 7 am. I've tried every day of the week for both events at the specified times but nothing ever happens.

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
Im stuck at visiting Jean at the creche at 4 and going to the clearing behind the cottage between 6 and 7 am. I've tried every day of the week for both events at the specified times but nothing ever happens.
In multiple times playing past the point where Jean asks you to visit her at the creche, I've been able to find her by going there between 4pm & 5pm the same day.

I haven't got to the clearing behind the cottage bit yet.

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Ok I'm stuck on a Spot and could use some help.
Shakria said to go behind the cottage between 6-7am. I have it listed on my help screen to do such and I've done it for every day and nothing...
How do you get this to initiate. Also yes I have Beast active.
I would still love some help with this as it does not seem to be a way of getting this to trigger.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
maybe it isnt implemented yet?

I have the same problem and, Yes, is implemented :
v0.16.2

• The ship arrives, though there's nothing happening on it yet.
  • Standing sex for Audrey, Clara, Kegan, Portia and Vallery.
  • BJs for Kelly and Vallery.
  • Expanded sex interactions for Astrid, Bianca, Clara, Edith, Hester, Linda, and Winter. (includes custom ages where applicable)
  • Added aging and pregnancy indicators to friend list.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
How do you navigate the friend list screen? There are so many characters in this game the screen only shows about a quarter of them and there's no obvious way to scroll it.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I only have 3 original locations open. What to do? How to open other locations? Yvette is to be met at the coffee shop at 10, but she is not there, neither at this time nor later, she is never there! The city hall, according to the main task, is also not open and there is no way to get there. What the hell is this game and how the hell do you play it?

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
The moment a creator of a game won't allow mods or self-tinkering with game files it's an instant no-game for me.
Good luck with your game sad to see you block mods, just to let u know mods can also give a new dimension to a game but that's me.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
playing the new version but still cannot get access to wanda or any other loli attaching a save file please assist me here

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dev, please, Is it possible in future versions to display the time in 24 hour format? as an option at least for reference (in brackets).

Reactions: Qui Gon

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
I only have 3 original locations open. What to do? How to open other locations? Yvette is to be met at the coffee shop at 10, but she is not there, neither at this time nor later, she is never there! The city hall, according to the main task, is also not open and there is no way to get there. What the hell is this game and how the hell do you play it?
Try my guide.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes