ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so no fixes for the sex scenes at all? still freezes all the time no matter wich i chosse

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Ah, this ... & having tried it, I found all the values utterly cryptic.
mcstats > Credits 68573
_console._defaults_set > traced_expressions 1/0 1
_defaults_set > _history 1/0 1
_defaults_set > _history_list 1/0 1
_defaults_set > _nvl_language 1/0 1
_defaults_set > _version 1/0 1
_defaults_set > actList 1/0 1
_defaults_set > AgeChange 1/0 1
_defaults_set > agecheck 1/0 1
_defaults_set > APCount 1/0 1
_defaults_set > APImage 1/0 1

Reactions: pedrosweet

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
i hve started rn and i can't access al the map, i finished the tutorial but i just see 3 location:dock retail, dogs loft and rail car.
What i have to do?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.18.4 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.18.4?

• V0.18.4 - Added Aging for Jessica, complete with default and extended sex scenes

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
Unren is the program i think i use version 7. something
Using this Unren I get...

For Extract RPA packages...

Extracting RPA packages
extracting archive.rpa
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 363, in <module>
archive = RenPyArchive(archive, padlength=padding, key=key, version=version, verbose=arguments.verbose)
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 65, in __init__
self.load(file)
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 229, in load
self.version = self.get_version()
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 87, in get_version
raise ValueError('the given file is not a valid Ren\'Py archive, or an unsupported version')
ValueError: the given file is not a valid Ren'Py archive, or an unsupported version

& for Decompile rpyc files...

Decompiling rpyc files
Decompiling ./tl/None/common.rpymc to ./tl/None/common.rpym...
Output file already exists. Pass --clobber to overwrite.
Decompilation of 1 file failed

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Using this Unren I get...

For Extract RPA packages...

Extracting RPA packages
extracting archive.rpa
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 363, in <module>
archive = RenPyArchive(archive, padlength=padding, key=key, version=version, verbose=arguments.verbose)
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 65, in __init__
self.load(file)
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 229, in load
self.version = self.get_version()
File "/Users/pedro/Developer/Python/UnRen v0.8.2/UnRen Tools/rpatool", line 87, in get_version
raise ValueError('the given file is not a valid Ren\'Py archive, or an unsupported version')
ValueError: the given file is not a valid Ren'Py archive, or an unsupported version

& for Decompile rpyc files...

Decompiling rpyc files
Decompiling ./tl/None/common.rpymc to ./tl/None/common.rpym...
Output file already exists. Pass --clobber to overwrite.
Decompilation of 1 file failed
ran into this a couple times on this game and another, i had to put the unren program in a certain folder i think it was the renpy folder, then extract all rpa files then decompile them. doesnt work under the main folder or the game folder like usual.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
I'm hoping that the number of girls in the image is proportional to the amount of girls that can be pregnant.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Let me guess, if you enter Beast in the cheat menu the girls get fucked by a dog i would assume?

Assuming my guess is correct, when are we ever going to have a male character fuck the animal?

Don't get me wrong if your into that or not but why is it 99% of the time i see these games with Beast tag the human female gets to be fucked in the cootch by a animal but no option for the male human to fuck a female animal in the cootch?
Just comes off as acceptable one way but not the other.

These days i just see it as make it equally available for both or don't add it.

Reactions: The_Thinker

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
So... I skipped a couple versions and am trying to load a save made with 0.13.3. There is an error message though telling me that my save is from V0.04 and can therefore not be opened. Did something go wrong with the version detection, or is this working as intended?

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
[Updated] I've started writing a guide for this game. It's a set of Markdown files plus some other stuff...
  • _Guide.md - An index page.
  • Characters.md- The characters I've seen so far
  • Tips_Tricks.md - Some tips & tricks.
  • Walkthrough.md - A walkthrough (of the first 7 days so far).
  • Spreadsheet of character info.
  • Saves for the beginning of days 1 to 8 as played by my walkthrough.
Any feedback or suggestions appreciated. If anyone can add to any of the information for me that's also appreciated.

FYI scalvi
Thanks for the guide

Reactions: pedrosweet
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes