vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm.
i can find the lab
help

Laephol

Dec 24, 2018
Where do you even find Galadriel outside of the lab events?
Same with Odette. I've only been able to meet them during the events and no where else, unless they're hiding in some convoluted path

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Why is changing the acquaintance type so glitchy? I can type in a new acquaintance title but it always goes back to the default. Does that make sense?

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
version im using at the moment is 18.3

What's new in V0.18?

• 2 new babies, Cassie and Mandy.
  • Default sex, BJ and eat out scenes for Cassie and Mandy
  • Extended sex Scenes for Felicity, Glynis, Ingrid and Queenie.
V0.18.1 - Added balance of Cassie's and Mandy's initial renders. Added a unique scene for Xena.

V0.18.2 Default aging fun and eat outs for Usagi. Extended sex scenes for (including custom ages) added for Kendra and Usagi.

V0.18.3 Bugfix for Usagi's extended sex scenes.

Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Why is changing the acquaintance type so glitchy? I can type in a new acquaintance title but it always goes back to the default. Does that make sense?
the only one you can change is the dislikes, any other will go back to the default settings

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
the only one you can change is the dislikes, any other will go back to the default settings
Thats annoying. Then why does the description of the game say relationships and appearances are currently able to be changed if they're not? Just trying to keep us on board until they're implemented?

• Haha
Reactions: Spider_man
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes