Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I also had an error message at the launch, I chosed to ignore and starting to play from the begining, but after the whole introduction, the first monday impossible to go anywhere than Rail Car, Dock Retail and Dog's Loft.
Can't play the quest to meet Yvette in the coffee shop, can't go to the city mall, can't go to the university or the mall etc ...

Reactions: BÖÖRK

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
I also had an error message at the launch, I chosed to ignore and starting to play from the begining, but after the whole introduction, the first monday impossible to go anywhere than Rail Car, Dock Retail and Dog's Loft.
Can't play the quest to meet Yvette in the coffee shop, can't go to the city mall, can't go to the university or the mall etc ...
Same here, if anyone has any clue to what I could possibly do to be actually able to play this game, it would be really appreciated.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
this way well be the most ambitious gaming project iv ever played and damm you did hell of a great job, im loving this game

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I assumed. I mean, a fag is a totally different thing over here than in England. lmao

Apropos of nothing, I'm reminded of an after-action post from way way back in my PvP days. Guy went out for a cigarette and got ganked; someone replies to the thread with "So lemme get this straight: you went to light up a fag, and some f-- lit you up?"

Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Apropos of nothing, I'm reminded of an after-action post from way way back in my PvP days. Guy went out for a cigarette and got ganked; someone replies to the thread with "So lemme get this straight: you went to light up a fag, and some f-- lit you up?"

Good times.
I had to google 'ganked.' Never heard that term before. I've heard 'shanked, yanked & spanked'...and 'jank'...but never heard 'ganked.' lol
I also find it humorous that you didn't censor fag when used in the context of a cigarette, but then immediately afterwards, censored it when used in the context of a derogatory term. At that point, censorship is mute, just due to already reading the word previously. lol
Engrish is fun, for sure. lmao

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I also find it humorous that you didn't censor fag when used in the context of a cigarette, but then immediately afterwards, censored it when used in the context of a derogatory term. At that point, censorship is mute, just due to already reading the word previously. lol
Eh, context and intent matter. Also, I type how I talk. I wouldn't mind quoting someone who used "fag" to refer to a cigarette, but I wouldn't ever quote or say it in a derogatory way - it's 2022, after all, and there are much better ways to derogatize someone. ‍

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Eh, context and intent matter. Also, I type how I talk. I wouldn't mind quoting someone who used "fag" to refer to a cigarette, but I wouldn't ever quote or say it in a derogatory way - it's 2022, after all, and there are much better ways to derogatize someone. ‍
"Better ways to derogatize someone" made me literally LOL. But, I get it fully. I cuss up a storm, but can't stand the "n" word...even when black people use it. I can't stand most rap due to that. THe meaning of a word can change due to context, but the color of skin doesn't change a word's meaning. They use a word that they hate other people to use, regardless of context. To me, the word is derogatory AF, regardless your race, and regardless the context. I cringe heavily when hearing it, and subconsciously can't help losing all respect for a person who uses the word regularly. But, I've probably said fuck and shit about 10 times daily for the last year. haha

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.17.3 bugfix is available and can be downloaded from
our , pages, or directly from Mega.

vinniewii

Dec 4, 2018
2nd time playing the game since beta release, i really like where the story is going and am most certainly gonna keep following this game.
I can't wait until we can finally get more jobs and earn more money, or see the skills used for something.

But please go back and fix all the grammatical errors because there are a lot of them.

I cant wait for the full release

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
The nonstop barrage of lunatic-level conspiracy theories gets tiresome after the first hour of gameplay. It just gets kookier and kookier the longer it goes on.

Reactions: $@~ and seth23
Sep 7, 2019
can anyone tell me if you can fool around with odette? i did her events for the story, but she is not on my friends list and does not show up anywhere that i can find again. also to use aging, you click on the character photo, then go over to the stats and change the age.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the game but have a question - how can you increase the endurance stat and also what is the A on some of the womens portraits

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
"Better ways to derogatize someone" made me literally LOL. But, I get it fully. I cuss up a storm, but can't stand the "n" word...even when black people use it. I can't stand most rap due to that. THe meaning of a word can change due to context, but the color of skin doesn't change a word's meaning. They use a word that they hate other people to use, regardless of context. To me, the word is derogatory AF, regardless your race, and regardless the context. I cringe heavily when hearing it, and subconsciously can't help losing all respect for a person who uses the word regularly. But, I've probably said fuck and shit about 10 times daily for the last year. haha
The world is too wraped up on words and other people if people are good / nice then they deserve respect but too many are not and still think that they deserve it, we should stop being so stupid and sensitive and just be good and also if everyone was included in all the laws we would no longer need this discussion - reverse discrimination which is going on today will create more problems tomorrow

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
if anyone is looking to use cheats or mod this game..have you tried this way...ive tried to placed my mod into this game but my game crashed sorry

Save Editor Online
This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and powerful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

• Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.

Reactions: Crazytf2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The world is too wraped up on words and other people if people are good / nice then they deserve respect but too many are not and still think that they deserve it, we should stop being so stupid and sensitive and just be good and also if everyone was included in all the laws we would no longer need this discussion - reverse discrimination which is going on today will create more problems tomorrow
I don't really follow the term "reverse discrimination" though. It's either discrimination or it's not. Doesn't matter what direction it comes from, it's still discrimination.

Wow, we really got way off topic on this thread, didn't we? Anywho...
On with the new

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes