Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone know how i can find the actual script file for this i tried using unren, but unren gets an error when trying to use it on this game.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok after decompiling this and then looking at it under visual coder this thing is a mess ..lol, hats off to him, dont know how he has this working since every file i brought up seems to have more coding errors, just under my sprites file im showing 331 errors. of course it could be how visual studio code is looking at it not for sure. still havent found the file i was looking for yet.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.17.4Free is available and can be downloaded from
our , pages, or directly from Mega.

V0.17.4 - Added aging with default and extended sex scenes for Usagi. Extended sex scenes for Kendra.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I've never been able to open this game. I think after the 10th or so time of trying I'll finally give up.. Well technically it does open, but garbled text and then removing Lib and Renpy folders, and replacing with other ones just causes a massive crash.
Anyone got any ideas?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've never been able to open this game. I think after the 10th or so time of trying I'll finally give up.. Well technically it does open, but garbled text and then removing Lib and Renpy folders, and replacing with other ones just causes a massive crash.
Anyone got any ideas?
Garbled text is usually fixed by changing the Render settings. Hold down shift, start the game - upper left change to 'Angle...', Quit at lower left. Start the game normally and see if that does not fix it. :>)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
if anyone is looking to use cheats or mod this game..have you tried this way...ive tried to placed my mod into this game but my game crashed sorry

Save Editor Online
This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and powerful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

• Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.
anyone know how i can find the actual script file for this i tried using unren, but unren gets an error when trying to use it on this game.
Y'all be careful, the last time we openly talked about how to cheat/use console commands the dev broke the game for 3 months, made URM not work, and then made the game break your save if it suspects that you even thought about changing anything.

Reactions: cuchulin

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
From the OP:

The Hard Way Free version 0.16.3 Free is now available for download.
  • Added aging fun and expanded sex events for Summer. Expanded sex events for Meora.
I'm running the full v 0.17.2, but the free version is supposed to be updated with aging. In the friends list you will see an "A" in the upper left corner of the photo on the characters that have the aging update along with a "P" for the 4 Enhuman "sisters" that can be made pregnant.
How does ageing work?? I finished the main quest hoping something would show up, but it didn't.
Unless the dev got a whole lot cooler recently, all of the aging stuff (or at least making anyone younger) is not available in the free version.

Reactions: Mcthoy

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Garbled text is usually fixed by changing the Render settings. Hold down shift, start the game - upper left change to 'Angle...', Quit at lower left. Start the game normally and see if that does not fix it. :>)
Nope, it just said I needed to update my drivers, only I have the latest drivers already installed. Thanks anyway.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes