JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Is the game recommended ? I am looking for good sandbox games. :)
I enjoy this game. There is plenty to do, and all you really have to do to get a hint is check your phone. While there can be quite a few story-related info-dumps, there is also a metric ton of fucking going on.

I find it fun to get the girls (like, over 2 dozen) loving the MC so much that they show up as naked instead of clothed when you check out thier info in the acquaintence tab or whatever it's called lol.

Granted, each girl basically has the same set of animations you've already seen a million times after playing for a while, and not all the girls have all the animations, but there is a solid amount of content in this game for a sandbox player imo.

Not just the girls, but new places to unlock, with a few new things to do at them, and how you can upgrade an old house is pretty cool to grind a little for.

Yeah, there's some grind, but it's not really a big deal to me and it doesn't take long to achieve a goal. But you do have to put in some effort at least.

If you like sandbox games, I'd say try it, man. It's pretty damned fleshed out at this point and there is alot to do as I said before.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I enjoy this game. There is plenty to do, and all you really have to do to get a hint is check your phone. While there can be quite a few story-related info-dumps, there is also a metric ton of fucking going on.

I find it fun to get the girls (like, over 2 dozen) loving the MC so much that they show up as naked instead of clothed when you check out thier info in the acquaintence tab or whatever it's called lol.

Granted, each girl basically has the same set of animations you've already seen a million times after playing for a while, and not all the girls have all the animations, but there is a solid amount of content in this game for a sandbox player imo.

Not just the girls, but new places to unlock, with a few new things to do at them, and how you can upgrade an old house is pretty cool to grind a little for.

Yeah, there's some grind, but it's not really a big deal to me and it doesn't take long to achieve a goal. But you do have to put in some effort at least.

If you like sandbox games, I'd say try it, man. It's pretty damned fleshed out at this point and there is alot to do as I said before.
Thank you for the detailed answer and information.
I will test the game in the days.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get around the anti-cheat for this game. Kinda stupid that in the free version of the game you still can't cheat.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.18.3 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.18?
  • 2 new babies, Cassie and Mandy.
  • Default sex, BJ and eat out scenes for Cassie and Mandy
  • Extended sex Scenes for Felicity, Glynis, Ingrid and Queenie.
  • A unique scene for Xena.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
i haven't played this game in a while..

Also do the mc still look like he have a dildo stuck up his ass pipe?

not only that is this game still worth playing people?

Shainai

Aug 24, 2022
something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm.
i can find the lab
help
Not sure if some of the repairs need to be done to the old Dr's house or not, but if you go into the study you should see a trap door type thing in the back of the room.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Kind of weird how I was just meandering along through this one, fussing around, and suddenly there's characters who are denying climate change, talking about how stupid the COVID lockdowns were, and advocating that we switch all the fiat currencies to cryptocurrency.

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Kind of weird how I was just meandering along through this one, fussing around, and suddenly there's characters who are denying climate change, talking about how stupid the COVID lockdowns were, and advocating that we switch all the fiat currencies to cryptocurrency.
Well the Dev`s main Businessplan (selling Cheats), his denial of human Agency (Overexploitation of the Environment) and common Definitions (Crypto is as Fiat as Coupons go), shines a bright Light into his Dark. But hey, the Babes are mostly hot :cool:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I like this game but it has MANY issues ; 1] far too many females in the game ; 2] to much grinding especially for so little reward or money ; 3] the pregnancy mechanics SUCK !!! ; 4] all those women for as long as this game has been out and there are only a handful of them that can get pregnant ; 5] WTH is the game mechanics to make them " look " pregnant with no baby !!!! ?????

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
[Updated] I've started writing a guide for this game. It's a set of Markdown files plus some other stuff...
  • _Guide.md - An index page.
  • Characters.md- The characters I've seen so far
  • Tips_Tricks.md - Some tips & tricks.
  • Walkthrough.md - A walkthrough (of the first 7 days so far).
  • Spreadsheet of character info.
  • Saves for the beginning of days 1 to 8 as played by my walkthrough.
Any feedback or suggestions appreciated. If anyone can add to any of the information for me that's also appreciated.

FYI scalvi

Last edited:

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
if anyone is looking to use cheats or mod this game..have you tried this way...ive tried to placed my mod into this game but my game crashed sorry

Save Editor Online
This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and powerful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

• Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.
Can you please provide a link for this save editor?

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
ok after decompiling this and then looking at it under visual coder this thing is a mess ..lol, hats off to him, dont know how he has this working since every file i brought up seems to have more coding errors, just under my sprites file im showing 331 errors. of course it could be how visual studio code is looking at it not for sure. still havent found the file i was looking for yet.
What did you use to decompile? (I'm after something I can use on a Mac)

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Ok I'm stuck on a Spot and could use some help.
Shakria said to go behind the cottage between 6-7am. I have it listed on my help screen to do such and I've done it for every day and nothing...
How do you get this to initiate. Also yes I have Beast active.

Reactions: Golimar1991
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes