SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
You know this game makes me curious because everyone seems to say it's a decent sandbox if very grindy but knowing the dev uses this to soapbox his deranged ideals really turns me off. How bad does that get? Is it ignorable or not?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
there so many girls that i cant keep track of. im trying to find nascha, zelda and pauline. the next update. they need all the list of girls so that way we can find who we looking for. both friends list and call list didnt help

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Hello I think I've got some kind of bug

I can't have sex with Winter even though all the figures(Like,Love,Want) are above 100%

How can I open the sex menu with the console(shift+o)?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Hello I think I've got some kind of bug

I can't have sex with Winter even though all the figures(Like,Love,Want) are above 100%

How can I open the sex menu with the console(shift+o)?
maybe it isnt implemented yet?

Jul 25, 2019
Why play the game if all your going to do is cheat?
People play games for different reasons resulting in different playstyles. Because we're human and different. Personally, I like cheats because I am interested in a good story and a good game, but I am not interested in grinding for hours only to miss a scene or a path because I didn't answer an arbitrary question the right way. Some people enjoy playing that way and that's cool. But there is nothing wrong with playing different ways either. I will never understand the dev fascination with trying to force people into seeing their vision of what they want their game to be. If people appreciate it in general, isn't that enough?

Sanchez79

Oct 16, 2021
hi

I don't know if the answer is here yet, but how do I change the outfits of the girls?

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.19.2 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.19?
  • Extended sex Scenes for Cassie, Ilse, Mandy, Nascha, Tamryn, Trudy and Velma(including custom ages where applicable).
  • A unique scene for Yvette.
  • Aging for Jessica, complete with default and extended sex scenes.
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully the HUD can be fixed in the future for android versions? It's completely squashed. Plus hopefully something to make scrolling the Character menu easier. It doesn't always scroll down to the last names.
Screenshot_2022-11-27-01-22-59-18_78035d7704c6ccad05578189f84538da.jpg

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes