Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.19.3 Free is available for download.

What's new in V0.19.3?

• Added standing sex scenes for Erica, Farah, Lacey and Lesley.
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
sometimes it hard to tell they are pregnant or not. they should add quest for all girl naked in school.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
It certainly is original, so is painting your walls with dog shit but I still wouldn't recommend either.
Is the that thing that tries to stop modding or cheating still there? ( was looking for some more cheats or mods ) cause i saw that people DID NOT like that at all.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW try to add Universal Ren'Py Mod to the game and it said it not supported and then closed down, so I guess no money cheat for this game story

azdraik

Feb 15, 2018
Started a new run with 0.19.3 and ran into an error when going through the initial head master event.

yurieX

Apr 25, 2022
I got an exception error while talking to the headmaster at the highschool, is there anyway to fix this? theres no way to ignore pass it.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello i got an error on archive.rpa when i use 7zip or winrar to extract the files !!
Have you the same ?
! G:\hard way\TheHardWayFree-0.19.3Free-pc.zip: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans archive.rpa. Le fichier est corrompu

azdraik

Feb 15, 2018
hello i got an error on archive.rpa when i use 7zip or winrar to extract the files !!
Have you the same ?
! G:\hard way\TheHardWayFree-0.19.3Free-pc.zip: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans archive.rpa. Le fichier est corrompu
You do not unpack the .rpa archive. It is not something you can use 7zip or Winrar on. That is a renplay archive.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
nice game and wow you get to knock up some girls, too bad that you can't knock them all up and have babies with them all, but nice game so far

Reactions: DuskiBuski

XanderSeegson

Jun 28, 2018
I seem to have missed something. When I look at the character profiles, I am now seeing a black A or P on the picture but am unsure what they mean. Anyone know? Thank you!

Reactions: DuskiBuski
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes