Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Absolutely chock a block full of errors. Can barely even proceed which is a shame, game has an interesting premise

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Well...
Using a save from 2.3 I installed 3.2 and started playing. I'm at the cabin speaking w Shakria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That happens in Ver 3.2 as well as 3.5.
Oh, there are also 2 Shakria's in the living room....

My only option, I think, is to start over from scratch.

Cheers.
We could only reproduce this error when we tried loading a saved game from a version prior to V0.02.
The only place in the code where it jumps back to the main menu is when the updater checks the saved game's version number. If the saved game is not compatible, it reverts to the main menu to prevent crashing.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
We could only reproduce this error when we tried loading a saved game from a version prior to V0.02.
The only place in the code where it jumps back to the main menu is when the updater checks the saved game's version number. If the saved game is not compatible, it reverts to the main menu to prevent crashing.
Thank you for your reply.
I tried again with the same results using the 3.5 ver.
So I dug out the 2.3 version and loaded the save file. It worked perfectly. I played for a gameday just for kicks and to see if any change in stats with a new safe would make a difference. It shouldn't, but it did.
I tried ver 3.5 again and it opened normally and has been playing fine for a half hour or so.....

The initial save file will open and work w ver 2.3.
It will open w ver 3.2 and 3.5 but not play correctly.

Having gone back to ver 2.3, opened the file and played for a bit, then re-saving... All seems ok now as the new save file works in all versions of the game.

Just an update... kind of strange but works now. Thanks for your tip, which helped

Reactions: Spoil

Met331

May 25, 2021
I'm getting the same exception has occurred error after I start the conversation with Tareen about going to visit the alien enclave. As soon as she says to head to the front of the school to the portal it gives me the error. I can rollback to the previous screen but can't go forward. In both 0.03.2 and 0.03.3.
i dont get the option to visit the underworld nor have i found the secret lab. i spoke to ursula and havent been able to move on from there.
What did i miss

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
i dont get the option to visit the underworld nor have i found the secret lab. i spoke to ursula and havent been able to move on from there.
What did i miss
Go back to the cottage and find Shakria, she gives you the code to enter the secret lab. Tareen is in high school workshop at 3pm.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Spoil Found a bug or rather an exploit...
When the time goes pass midnight(didn't sleep), I enter the Bovin City; there I talk(greet Meora). Well it's never ending!
I can greet her over and over(this peculiar choice is suppose to disappear after being chosen once). But it's not!
Went from 'Likes me 2% to 37%' and still going... and going!
My guess is that this exploit can be abuse with any character you can talk to pass midnight. Gizmo/Gremlin bug? :unsure:
1- Btw characters Zak & Pauline are nowhere to be found after their initial meeting. Coming in later version?
2- Same as 'INCRESASE'... It's Hygiene NOT Hygene. I don't care for text typo but game menu & message are important.
Is Hygiene like color/colour or aluminium/aluminum? :unsure:
3- Another typo you constantly see over and over part of the game-menu/message. (unlike characters text)
4- Found another bug with the muffin.
5- Not really a bug but can you make up your mind with the sorting? ;)
And that's pretty much it... I've beta test the shit out of this build/version. Good luck.
The game has an interesting concept/story... I'll follow and play again when more content(bugs) gets added. :KEK:
Thanks for the feedback.
Game has been updated and all issues have been resolved, including the bothersome stat order.

V0.03.6 can be downloaded at Mega

V0.04 will be released in less than 2 weeks and will include the first glory hole scenes at the high school.
View attachment GloryHole.webp

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You're getting close Spoil ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spoil

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
You're getting close Spoil ;)
Thanks for the feedback, once again.
All issues have been sorted and we've re-uploaded the game.

V0.03.7 can be downloaded at Mega

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
man ... take a break lol
no need to fix every minor thing asap
I agree but it's nice to see such dedication... He wants to get rid of all bug so the next version 0.4.0 doesn't carried over old bug. If there's bug in 0.4.0 they will be new bug. Which make it less time consuming to fix. Example: It's easier to locate/fix bug now in 5k lines of code than it would be to fix in 15k lines of code later down the line because he reported the work when it could have been faster to pinpoint.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Wow! I only just found out Pauline was at the police station pass midnight... Or maybe she was added in after my comment? Hard to believe I've 3 months in-game play and never saw/noticed her before. o_O
- 'Have sex with ...' Back button is working *FIX
- Shower, bathtub, lavatory working again(also hygiene bottle working) *FIX

Spoil - Gizmo/Gremlin exploit/bug still there(The only remaining bug to my knowledge)... but it's like I thought this can't be an easy fix!(this will take a couple lines of code,adding some IF, maybe even a re-write of some of it to fix this one). Or maybe it's a matter of placing some lines of code at the end instead of beginning of a function(because something else seems to overwrite stuff... or make the menu choice re-appear) :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Can you locate the cow/girl (forgot her name) after you 1st meet her in the school shop (where you work?) Do you have to wait for the next update?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Can you locate the cow/girl (forgot her name) after you 1st meet her in the school shop (where you work?) Do you have to wait for the next update?
I think her name is Tareen, she is located in the high school 'workshop' between 3pm-4pm.
She can also be found in Bovin City. Entry is next to high school when you stand in front of it.

Reactions: Forgotted

hotlynkz

Jan 31, 2020
I'm getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx5.filepath]/Body/[xx5.DefName]-[xx5.Age][xx5.Pose]-[xx5.Stage][xx5.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/M/Mark/Body/Mark-Def-Casual.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/TravelController.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  File "events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve01.rpyc", line 55, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 557, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 743, in visit
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx5.filepath]/Body/[xx5.DefName]-[xx5.Age][xx5.Pose]-[xx5.Stage][xx5.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/M/Mark/Body/Mark-Def-Casual.webp')

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
I'm getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/TravelController.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  File "events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve01.rpyc", line 55, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 557, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 743, in visit
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
The age parameter in the image name is missing. This only happens when you try loading a game that was saved from either the pre-alpha or demo version of the game, before aging was fully implemented.

Please remember, the game only supports save from the previous release, ie. V0.02.

The game does not require pages full of saved games as all events can be replayed. That said, objects, characters and locations are added with every update, which means that when you load a saved game, those items need to be added to your saved game. Unfortunately, missing a release will mean those objects don't get added, making the saved games incompatible.

hotlynkz

Jan 31, 2020
The age parameter in the image name is missing. This only happens when you try loading a game that was saved from either the pre-alpha or demo version of the game, before aging was fully implemented.

Please remember, the game only supports save from the previous release, ie. V0.02.

The game does not require pages full of saved games as all events can be replayed. That said, objects, characters and locations are added with every update, which means that when you load a saved game, those items need to be added to your saved game. Unfortunately, missing a release will mean those objects don't get added, making the saved games incompatible.
I'm using the android app and I didn't have any saved games o_O

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.04 released to patrons.

Cheats are:

incest
beast

New version includes age renders for Debbie, Dianne, Meora and Winter, 3 new characters, default sex scenes for Jean, Ruby and Zelda.
Susan and Shakria get their custom age sex scenes and new non-default sex scenes for Jean, Ruby, Shakria (default age only for now), Yvette and Xena.

Showers at the gym and the High School glory hole gets it's first interactions.

The game now has over 7000 images, with over 50 female characters, 14 of which have default fun interactions.

As always, the game only supports saves from the previous release, ie V0.03.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
'Get Help' says: Something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm.

I have discovered the secret lab, but that event is not activating for me, unless it's elsewhere than in the study?

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes