ai...

May 30, 2019
Where do you find debbie? In the help button on the phone it says, I wonder what debbie does in her free time. I've found her in the bar occasionally but that didn't trigger the quest or whatever.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Where do you find debbie? In the help button on the phone it says, I wonder what debbie does in her free time. I've found her in the bar occasionally but that didn't trigger the quest or whatever.
Debbie teaches science at the high school

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The same animations for the women. That's fine, but I can't overlook the lack of ass angles. Good luck with your game dev.

Reactions: Joi_fan

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I continue the story? My hint just says something will happen soon. I've completely renovated James' house and it took me a few weeks in game time, the whole time I had that quest and nothing happened.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
How do I continue the story? My hint just says something will happen soon. I've completely renovated James' house and it took me a few weeks in game time, the whole time I had that quest and nothing happened.
Sounds like a sequencing issue. If you can remember your last event it would help...
To resolve, hit the 'shift + o' and enter call timeless
This will activate all quests

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

ai...

May 30, 2019
Sounds like a sequencing issue. If you can remember your last event it would help...
To resolve, hit the 'shift + o' and enter timeless
This will activate all quests
I believe the last thing it had me do before that was talk to debbie at the high school about what she does in her free time.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have the "something will happen soon" message as well. I just figured I was at the end of the current content.

Thanks for the tip.

I will also note that the game performance has dropped significantly for me with medium long
delays between changing scenes such as going to a different location with this update.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for the timeless tip but it didn't work.

timeless
NameError: name 'timeless' is not defined
blah blah blah.

My last few steps were to go out to the Marina for the first time, get a BJ, then go home, skip time and do a quick rest/shwr/eat.

The marina was the last "help" that I had. Now it's just
something will happen soon......

If they are going to release a patch this Friday, then this stuff may already be fixed.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerrett

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the timeless tip but it didn't work.

timeless
NameError: name 'timeless' is not defined
blah blah blah.

My last few steps were to go out to the Marina for the first time, get a BJ, then go home, skip time and do a quick rest/shwr/eat.

The marina was the last "help" that I had. Now it's just
something will happen soon......

If they are going to release a patch this Friday, then this stuff may already be fixed.

Cheers
Sorry, I gave you the wrong info. You need to enter "call timeless"
The problem has been resolved and will be in Friday's release.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.04.4 is available for public download.

Update fixes some events not triggering and adds default sex interactions for Tareen.

Version 0.05 is scheduled for release around 12 August. So far, we have included:
  • aging renders for Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.
  • default fun interactions for Lyra, Olive and Zeyley
  • 2 new Goblin ladies
  • The main street of the Goblin Village
  • Custom age default fun interactions for Debbie and Dianne.
We are currently working on default interactions for Vallery and custom sex interactions for Jean, Shelly, Tareen, Zelda and Zeyley.

If we have enough time, we will also render custom sex interactions (all ages) for Gemma, Gloria and Susan.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes