Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
Just started a new game(V4.4) it tells me to I guess talk to mark as that seems to be the only thing or place i can go but neither question marks bring up anything.

baalstatic

Jun 24, 2019
On Android i only get error after error, after error, after error, after error... i wasn't been able to play not even for a minute.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx0.filepath]/Body/[xx0.DefName]-[xx0.Age][xx0.Pose]-[xx0.Stage][xx0.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/Z/Zack/Body/Zack-Def-Casual.webp') 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "script.rpyc", line 31, in script call 
  File "events/Story/G-M/I/IntroScenes.rpyc", line 127, in script 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute 
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__ 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say 
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3693, in interact_core 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 567, in visit_all 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 557, in visit_all 
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 743, in visit 
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 652, in find_target 
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx0.filepath]/Body/[xx0.DefName]-[xx0.Age][xx0.Pose]-[xx0.Stage][xx0.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/Z/Zack/Body/Zack-Def-Casual.webp')
The same here..error..and..error and chain error

Last edited:

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Started a new game, tells me someone will be at Town Hall at 8am.. there is nobody.
So.. that's a great start.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
And you went in town hall? There's three doors you can go in, once inside.. If I remember

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
im interested but i concerned about the scope, more precisely the complete lack of it. when dev try to add too much a few things are likely to happen.
1. it gets abandoned
2. it uninteresting, since there are so many character that you don't have enough time to get to know that it just goes downhill
3. the content is lackluster because the focus is on adding so much content. (the content is currently very lackluster)

I would love to be wrong but lets say against the odds none of those 3 happen, how long will this game be in development then by the time its done the renders may end up looking super dated.

I really hope im completely wrong about all of it, because i would really like to see where this goes.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Hope the menu interface changes to dark mode, dont really like getting flashbanged whenever I wanna save.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
playing games is about relaxing and not having to think too much , cut the stat block to 5 stats max also the grind is a little harsh tone it down by half and you may just have something here more people would play

a walk though or cheat mod wouldnt go stray either

Reactions: jvdw92

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Asking Audrey about gym membership (while not ready to accept) leads to an error:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/events/MenuEvents/JoinEvents.rpy", line 209, in <module>
AttributeError: 'SpritOb' object has no attribute 'sad'
With that degree of nitty-gritty programming I'd expect the dev would intercept such exceptions.
:unsure:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
what does the patreon code change? and does anyone have it that can share?
The Patreon code allows you to adjust the age and preferences of the girls. Changing their age will change their in game appearance (only 10 of the ladies for now). There are 4 sets of images for each lady, allowing you to make milfs into lolis.
The preferences part of the game is still being developed, but they are intended to change what the girls like doing and what they get up to.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Asking Audrey about gym membership (while not ready to accept) leads to an error:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/events/MenuEvents/JoinEvents.rpy", line 209, in <module>
AttributeError: 'SpritOb' object has no attribute 'sad'
With that degree of nitty-gritty programming I'd expect the dev would intercept such exceptions.
:unsure:
Our apologies, sometimes things slip through. The issue has been resolved in V05

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Rendering could use a bit more work in some places. One of the females literally looks like her head was photoshoped onto her body. I could be wrong but based on the characters hair style asset I'm gonna guess the creator ran into the dreaded "forehead black line" issue and attempted to fix it using photoshop. (PM me if that's the case, I've found a few ways around this issue with out needing to rely photoshop. ;) )
Other than that and this feeling a bit grindy when it comes to the mc making money everything else is pretty good, I'm enjoying the variety of fetishes included in this so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes