m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
bro i cant find the rpy extension file in game folder can u help me
I mean:

(1) Go into the game folder, to sub-folder "game".
(2) Create there a file named for instance "console.rpy", and with a text editor you put in that file the code that I mentioned. Or you just download the attachment I provided, and place it in that folder ("TheHardWay/game" or something like that).

(This way Ren'Py would use that file as an addition to the game scripts. It's a kind of modding.)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I reached a point where the hints say that something will happen soon but nothing ever happens. Does this mean that I reached the end of the content or is my game bugged?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I reached a point where the hints say that something will happen soon but nothing ever happens. Does this mean that I reached the end of the content or is my game bugged?
A different message appears if all events are done.
I just figured out that some events are locked behind the "beast" cheat. Now I've got new events with Shakria

Reactions: Joker-X-series

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
I mean:

(1) Go into the game folder, to sub-folder "game".
(2) Create there a file named for instance "console.rpy", and with a text editor you put in that file the code that I mentioned. Or you just download the attachment I provided, and place it in that folder ("TheHardWay/game" or something like that).

(This way Ren'Py would use that file as an addition to the game scripts. It's a kind of modding.)
hy bro thanks so much i am able to use console now but can you please send me console codes

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
When hygiene or sleep are very low (maybe 0 or below?) they don't get replenished at all (e.g. by "Quick eat, wash & sleep" at the Dog's).
Have the same problem. Is there a fix for that? Otherwise I cannot do shit anymore because my sleep-stat is at zero

udogu

May 20, 2019
After being kidnapped as a child, our hero unwittingly returns to his home town to find work.

Well, we are off to a flying start here. :LOL: Certainly this has the advantage of being one of the most unique set-ups for any adult game I've ever played.

Then I read that there will be aliens and space travel and I'm grinning from ear to ear.

The story is going to be even more of a spectacular mess than Dark Magic, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I truly am looking forward to seeing how the dev plans to make all of these concepts mesh together.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
A different message appears if all events are done.
I just figured out that some events are locked behind the "beast" cheat. Now I've got new events with Shakria
It's a bug. A few posts before Spoil gave a temporary solution: use the developer console and run the command:

> call timeless

After his post I explained how to enable the developer console if shift-o doesn't work.

hy bro thanks so much i am able to use console now but can you please send me console codes
See

Have the same problem. Is there a fix for that? Otherwise I cannot do shit anymore because my sleep-stat is at zero
Try to nap for a bit, like sleep for an hour; then repeat sleeping again. I think it's not a constant bug and happens only occasionally.

:cool:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Bestiality and furry is two different things... So which one does this game have? I like furry girls but no bestiality for me
Honestly - I do not remember any *true* animals (ie. cats, dogs...) but there are cow people, cat people, other than human races... so I am going to go with furry (and monster girls)! Hope that eases your mind some! ;)

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly - I do not remember any *true* animals (ie. cats, dogs...) but there are cow people, cat people, other than human races... so I am going to go with furry (and monster girls)! Hope that eases your mind some! ;)
But unfortunately both furry and bestiality tag exist... So, that could get ugly

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
But unfortunately both furry and bestiality tag exist... So, that could get ugly
My understanding is that the game Author can fill in the Genre tags in the OP but not the tags at the top... the Author's Genre tags do not have those listed - and I have played all the way through. Could be an F95 Mod added those to be 'safe'. Hard to tell - but you will be fine for now. Quite a fun, and generally light-hearted game (IMHO).

Reactions: JenusKudo

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Both tags are well owned. But bestiality is avoidable by simply not using the code. Same for incest content.

The incest code alters the story a little towards some kind of family harem.
Beast content is embedded in one of the arcs of the backround story , but not an essential part. Only a repeatable scene between one of the police girls and a dog happens so far. It appears after some progressing with the catgirl and near the inherited cabin.

Reactions: Howdo

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
what is the 'aging' content or whatever it was called? tbh i was hoping it'd be aging the sisterhood girls to get older/curvier, but given who the sequences were made for, i assume it's actually age regression for the MILFs to revert back to college-age?

was hoping to squeeze some BE out of it because of how busty some of the cow/bovine girls are lol

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If someone can share the Patreon code with us plebians, it would be much appreciated

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
what is the 'aging' content or whatever it was called? tbh i was hoping it'd be aging the sisterhood girls to get older/curvier, but given who the sequences were made for, i assume it's actually age regression for the MILFs to revert back to college-age?

was hoping to squeeze some BE out of it because of how busty some of the cow/bovine girls are lol
Aging content currently only applies to the older ladies, but will be rolled out for all the girls eventually. It changes the appearance of the girls, but not the story line.

There are currently 12 girls with age settings, each having 4 sets of renders to change their appearance. Default sex scenes for custom ages have been rendered for 4 of the girls, with 2 more coming in V05.

Reactions: CharleyT

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the response, I’m not into beastiality though. I’m afraid I’m going to pass.
Beastiality content is only enabled through cheats, as is incest. There will be many more fetishes added to the game, but as with the current fetishes, they will be deactivated by default.

Reactions: Mohamadkakaw
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes