Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Caxhub, jeevant.
Port please. One from op is full of errors.
The android port has been a problem on some devices since the renpy upgrade 2 months ago. We cannot replicate the issue on our devices, but based on the feedback, we have changed some of the code to prevent the errors from occurring. Unfortunately, it required changing some of the core coding and will only be available in V05.

CheekyChavrah

Oct 20, 2020
Yes and no.

Currently, the 'incest' cheat can be activated or disabled at any time, but the 'beast' cheat needs to be input near the start of the game to be effective and cannot be disabled. From V05, you will be able to activate or disable the beast cheat at any time and disable played scenes containing beastiality.

Almost all developer cheats are permanent, at least for the version being played.
Certainly seems like it. I'll try downloading again.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
need a guide for this as all it says now is something will happen soon and nothing has happened and ive done everything i can for in game week time

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
need a guide for this as all it says now is something will happen soon and nothing has happened and ive done everything i can for in game week time

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Press 'shift o' and enter 'call timeless'. It will unlock all events.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
so i know its been asked and no one got a response. but lets keep it going. so about share the patron code or someone make it where normal free players to make the characters who can be loli and whatever.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.05 released to patrons.

Cheats are:

incest
beast

New version includes:

Age renders for Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.​
3 new characters -2 Goblin Ladies and a Doctor.​
Default sex scenes for Lyra, Olive, Vallery and Zeyley.
Debbie and Dianne get their custom age sex scenes.​
New non-default sex scenes for Gemma, Jean, Lyra, Shelly, Susan, Tareen, Xena (x2), Yvette, Zelda and Zeyley.​
Shakria gets her milf age base renders.

New Locations include Goblin Village, a creche and the hospital gets locations needed for having kids, which is planned to begin in V06.​

The game now has over 9000 images, with over 50 female characters, 19 of which have default fun interactions.

As always, the game only supports saves from the previous release, ie V0.04.

Reactions: jvdw92

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
Version 0.05 released to patrons.

Cheats are:

incest
beast

New version includes:

Age renders for Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.​
3 new characters -2 Goblin Ladies and a Doctor.​
Debbie and Dianne get their custom age sex scenes.​
New non-default sex scenes for Gemma, Jean, Lyra, Shelly, Susan, Tareen, Xena (x2), Yvette, Zelda and Zeyley.​

New Locations include Goblin Village, a creche and the hospital gets locations needed for having kids, which is planned to begin in V06.​

The game now has over 9000 images, with over 50 female characters, 19 of which have default fun interactions.

Did the dev say if the android version is fixed?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
so i know its been asked and no one got a response. but lets keep it going. so about share the patron code or someone make it where normal free players to make the characters who can be loli and whatever.
I started digging in the code and found at least 2 of the booleans associated with having entered the code, but my brain melted before I found anything concrete worth sharing.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
For those interested in getting around the patreon code,
If you enter the following in the console (can't be through URM for those that use it as that won't access persistent)

persistent.versiontype = True
temponice = True
hasgoahead = True
The game will think that you have entered the code
You can then enter the DevCheats
Some useful ones I have found in the code so far:
(Note I have only tested "conan" ingame to make sure it was a valid DevCheat
so all descriptions are based on what I'm seeing in the code)

NoStat : turns off the need to eat/sleep/wash
beef : refills hunger/sleep/hygiene
rewind : turns time back 2 hours
confusion : appears to set everyone like & love stats to 51, and adds $1000000, possibly also unlocks all characters
pally : appears to set everyone's like stat to 80
flirty : appears to set everyone's love stat to 80
showme : not sure, possibly reveals all character locations?
billgates : adds $1000000
conan : sets the NoRules variable to true (haven't played enough to figure out what that actually does yet)
timeless : unlocks all events
turbo : sets like & love stats to 31 for everyone, adds $10000, and I think unlocks all locations & characters

To change Ages, names, preferences of girls in the contact page click on their picture
and then you can click on the things on the list on the right to change them

Note that the game seems to periodically reset the value of hasgoahead or temponice to false
so just make sure you reset them to true before you try to enter codes or change ages/names/prefs.

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.05.4 released to public.
Cheats are:
incest
beast

New version includes:
Age renders for Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.
3 new characters -2 Goblin Ladies and a Doctor.
Debbie and Dianne get their custom age sex scenes.
New non-default sex scenes for Gemma, Jean, Lyra, Shelly, Susan, Tareen, Xena (x2), Yvette, Zelda and Zeyley.
New Locations include Goblin Village, a creche and the hospital gets locations needed for having kids, which is planned to begin in V06.

V05 has over 9000 images, with over 50 female characters, 19 of which have default fun interactions.
Please do not use hacked or stolen codes. Saved games using these codes will not be playable.

Game can be downloaded at

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
quick questions: how grindy is the game? and from the word "devoted" on the overview I have to ask this, are the LI in this game only women? and are they just falling for the Mc for no reason? I mean I know some people like that but it isn't for me so I'm asking.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
How is the bestiality in this game and the game says that choices matter does that means I will get locked out of things?

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes