elmejor93

May 11, 2017
For those interested in getting around the patreon code,
If you enter the following in the console (can't be through URM for those that use it as that won't access persistent)

persistent.versiontype = True
temponice = True
hasgoahead = True
The game will think that you have entered the code
You can then enter the DevCheats
Some useful ones I have found in the code so far:
(Note I have only tested "conan" ingame to make sure it was a valid DevCheat
so all descriptions are based on what I'm seeing in the code)

NoStat : turns off the need to eat/sleep/wash
beef : refills hunger/sleep/hygiene
rewind : turns time back 2 hours
confusion : appears to set everyone like & love stats to 51, and adds $1000000, possibly also unlocks all characters
pally : appears to set everyone's like stat to 80
flirty : appears to set everyone's love stat to 80
showme : not sure, possibly reveals all character locations?
billgates : adds $1000000
conan : sets the NoRules variable to true (haven't played enough to figure out what that actually does yet)
timeless : unlocks all events
turbo : sets like & love stats to 31 for everyone, adds $10000, and I think unlocks all locations & characters

To change Ages, names, preferences of girls in the contact page click on their picture
and then you can click on the things on the list on the right to change them

Note that the game seems to periodically reset the value of hasgoahead or temponice to false
so just make sure you reset them to true before you try to enter codes or change ages/names/prefs.
When you say that it can't be through URM you mean pressing the shift+o? cause i'm trying it with this method and it doesn't work.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
How is the bestiality in this game and the game says that choices matter does that means I will get locked out of things?
fetishes can be turned on or off. There is currently only one beastiality scene, with a lead-up scene. Opting not to play fetishes does not lock out anything as the fetishes form their own paths.

The game does not require you to do anything you don't feel like. You don't have to build or grind if you don't want to. The story line is separate to your love interests, so apart from Yvette, who's children form a central part of the next game, you don't have to do anything with any girls you don't fancy.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
fetishes can be turned on or off. There is currently only one beastiality scene, with a lead-up scene. Opting not to play fetishes does not lock out anything as the fetishes form their own paths.

The game does not require you to do anything you don't feel like. You don't have to build or grind if you don't want to. The story line is separate to your love interests, so apart from Yvette, who's children form a central part of the next game, you don't have to do anything with any girls you don't fancy.
is the easty scene good and whos it for?

Oct 1, 2018
For those interested in getting around the patreon code,
If you enter the following in the console (can't be through URM for those that use it as that won't access persistent)

persistent.versiontype = True
temponice = True
hasgoahead = True
The game will think that you have entered the code
You can then enter the DevCheats
Some useful ones I have found in the code so far:
(Note I have only tested "conan" ingame to make sure it was a valid DevCheat
so all descriptions are based on what I'm seeing in the code)

NoStat : turns off the need to eat/sleep/wash
beef : refills hunger/sleep/hygiene
rewind : turns time back 2 hours
confusion : appears to set everyone like & love stats to 51, and adds $1000000, possibly also unlocks all characters
pally : appears to set everyone's like stat to 80
flirty : appears to set everyone's love stat to 80
showme : not sure, possibly reveals all character locations?
billgates : adds $1000000
conan : sets the NoRules variable to true (haven't played enough to figure out what that actually does yet)
timeless : unlocks all events
turbo : sets like & love stats to 31 for everyone, adds $10000, and I think unlocks all locations & characters

To change Ages, names, preferences of girls in the contact page click on their picture
and then you can click on the things on the list on the right to change them

Note that the game seems to periodically reset the value of hasgoahead or temponice to false
so just make sure you reset them to true before you try to enter codes or change ages/names/prefs.
how do i enter the console? im new to this TRUE/FALSE stuff

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Latest version changelog ?
Age renders for Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.
3 new characters -2 Goblin Ladies and a Doctor.
Default sex scenes for Lyra, Olive, Vallery and Zeyley.
Debbie and Dianne get their custom age sex scenes.
New non-default sex scenes for Gemma, Jean, Lyra, Shelly, Susan, Tareen, Xena (x2), Yvette, Zelda and Zeyley.
Shakria gets her milf age base renders.

New Locations include Goblin Village, a creche and the hospital gets locations needed for having kids, which is planned to begin in V06.

Apr 12, 2021
Latest vdrsion 0.5, i have encountered very strange bug, girls disappeared from all locations, at any time, all i can do i trigger some random events.
And text messages show no text at all.
android

Reactions: robdawns

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Please don't use the cheats to get around the patreon codes that were posted earlier. If you don't have a proper patreon code, THEY WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.

If you have entered some of the codes, you can try reversing them, but you will probably need to delete your game and the game's data in your application data folder to play it again.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Please don't use the cheats to get around the patreon codes that were posted earlier. If you don't have a proper patreon code, THEY WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.

If you have entered some of the codes, you can try reversing them, but you will probably need to delete your game and the game's data in your application data folder to play it again.
So I cant use the saveedtior web to add money?

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
i have been playing this game and it still only gives me the three locations railyard the appartments and the cafe area and cant keep going round in circles on them 3 locations as this game needs a walkthrough or a guide to work it

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
i have been playing this game and it still only gives me the three locations railyard the appartments and the cafe area and cant keep going round in circles on them 3 locations as this game needs a walkthrough or a guide to work it
You need to waste time until 10am, when the next scene will occur at the coffee shop.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes