j1115568

Nov 19, 2018
Please don't use the cheats to get around the patreon codes that were posted earlier. If you don't have a proper patreon code, THEY WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.

If you have entered some of the codes, you can try reversing them, but you will probably need to delete your game and the game's data in your application data folder to play it again.
I assume you are the dev. If you are not, please feel free to ignore me :)

Message for the dev:

Creating games is a difficult and stressful process. To want some monetarization from your game (here through patreon) is completly valid and understandable. Nobody asks you to do things for free.
If you want to make games, then do so. Dont let anyone stop you from it.

Just please keep in mind what your goal is. The game needs to be made. And that means in needs features, quality renders, story, etc.
Keep the code base easy to understand for yourself. Keep it clean so you can implement new and amazing features quicker and be able to react to your fans input. If you somewhen down the line hire someone to do the coding for you, it would help them speed up their work.

Stop focusing on people leaking the patreon codes. It does not matter how much time and money you spend on protecting these codes. They WILL leak. Look at these billion dollar companies that get their oh-so-well-protected games pirated on the launch day. Dont be that guy.

Focus on what is important: the Game. Start by attacking these game-breaking bugs. Clean up you code base. Make it easier for yourself. Add new content. Develop your story.
And when everything is a well made product, people will buy it. But forcing people to buy your game when its quality is lacking, is not the best marketing aproach.

I wish you the best of luck. Make this game great!

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The girls look good but the sex seems so shallow. No relationship, no competition, no drama just eeemmm...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Just tried starting over with 5.5. It worked for a couple of game days, then the same missing people problem occurred. I hope this can be fixed cos it is a great game and the bug makes the game unplayable.
I had the same trouble. After updating from 5.4 to 5.5, it actually broke more quickly than it had before. I didn't even get halfway through the prologue.

I really like the idea of the game and all of the women are very hot. But maybe I'll take a few updates off and see if it gets smoothed out. It takes time.

Reactions: Bobelix

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/EventController.rpy", line 26, in <module>
NameError: name 'Noneed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 44, in script call
File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 19, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/EventController.rpy", line 26, in <module>
NameError: name 'Noneed' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Hard Way 0.05.4
Thu Aug 26 18:46:59 2021

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I am looking at possibly playing this, but I don't want to spoil everything going through the thread, so I have a question. How grindy is this? It looks good, but I usually shy away from Sandbox/Point & Click because the grind makes it not as much fun to play.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
After talking to the girls in the park I met up with the Motherhood to agree to become the father, and now girls are missing from the overworld. I can still progress the story as those interactions start automatically once I'm in the same room as the girl, but I can't improve relationships or buy things. Looking at the thread this is apparently a common bug for this game and completely ruins the experience.

There's also a couple quality of life improvements that could be made. Skipping time only works in half hour increments and doesn't always work. With time based events this is a really important feature because if you miss an event one day waiting for the next opportunity can be really tedious. The "Friends list" could use a scrollbar. My first instinct was to click on the list itself and drag, but that just seems to select a girl and stay on her even after the mouse moves. Then I tried selecting a girl and scrolling with the arrow keys but that only works for the on screen portraits. Clicking to the side and dragging I pretty much found by accident and it had a bad tendency to jump to the top. Finally, the ability to travel straight to a girl's location through the friends list or map would be useful. It is a feature that tends to cause bugs in other games, but with the sheer number of girls in this game it's going to be a very welcome tool.

So I am looking at possibly playing this, but I don't want to spoil everything going through the thread, so I have a question. How grindy is this? It looks good, but I usually shy away from Sandbox/Point & Click because the grind makes it not as much fun to play.
You have 3 stats to maintain, and those are pretty much automatically replenished with one click in your apartment as long as you have food in your inventory. Maintaining enough money for rent isn't difficult, and isn't a long term requirement due to other options being available quickly. While there are stats for the girls, they're all over you fairly quickly and it only takes a few interactions to start seeing progress. This is probably the least grindy sandbox I've found on F95.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

ramain

Aug 5, 2020
I had the same trouble. After updating from 5.4 to 5.5, it actually broke more quickly than it had before. I didn't even get halfway through the prologue.

I really like the idea of the game and all of the women are very hot. But maybe I'll take a few updates off and see if it gets smoothed out. It takes time.
I had the same issue, I tried something so:
I typed "reload" on the console (shift+o), it seems to work... some people came back... let's see what happens later

• Wow
Reactions: Budman59

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
So after I did call timeless, 2 event hints appeared:
  • "Get to know Ruby" ("Catch up with [rub], when you have a chance") - this should be the 1st
  • "Something fishy?" ("Meet [rub] at the Marina between 4 and 5pm") - this should be the 2nd
It looks like there's a bug, as they should appear without hacking?
:unsure:
Where mc can meet ruby ???

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Game is full of bug character disappears out of nowhere. Cannot buy anything properly.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but while I can go to the gym, the game won't let me access any of the facilities which sux because I can't access Gemma while she's there.

frank_hurst83

Mar 31, 2018
Like the generational idea, but unfortunately have the same issue others have of characters disappearing after meeting them. Can't buy food because that girl doesn't show up, can't work cause the city hall woman's nowhere to be found. Map tells me they're there, but nobody ever actually is.

Reactions: Bakachiki

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
the game had become fluid from V0.04.4 to V0.05.4 and then come V0.05.5 and return of the bugs is patetic. passing are tempt to fight the patreon code cheaters to bring back all the bugs c is lamentable instead to improve the game you only have to destroy

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Downloading, the girls have different breast sizes / characteristics from the looks of it.

Granted, different heights / body types would be nice as well.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
How do I do anything in maps? Trying to sleep at the park...

Can't find food/ clothes either. Unless they aren't implemented.

Managed to fix - had to restart the game. After talking to the Dean of the high school I can't see anyone again. Fun game breaking bug, easily noticed by testing...

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you. I was getting angry as well, but not at the code... I was getting angry at the fact that the dev spent time on this instead of bug-testing the game.

tigerdiamond if you are intrested, I have a more in depth analysis in the spoiler. If you want to have a go at something like this in the futur together, just drop me a message. (Are there friends on f95?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may be a bit harsh on the dev. Not everyone is a professional software developer. But I also dont like the fact, that the dev invest all this time complication things for them selfs instead of actually addressing game-breaking bugs. This is just sad.
I got up to the "I don't want to find FindIP & Gethack", realized just spoofing the booleans worked long enough to enter the DevCodes & modify the ages as long as you tracked the variables in URM and set them back to true every so often and said good enough lol.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes